•Chapter 14•

"This is Madam Wincott, Mr. Rickman."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

This.... This isn't supposed to happen.

'No no no no no no no no no no no no no.'

Those were the first words- well word that Therese's mind screamed in fear as her mouth dropped in shock.

She didn't know why, but she looked as if she was caught in her hiding spot at a game of hide and seek. Like where everything seemed to be frozen and you're trying to force it to have never happen.

Her throat felt dry and she couldn't think of anything to say. Her mind just went... blank.

Years did she avoided all of his fame and popularity to be reminded of that darn bastard. All of the tabloids, newspapers, and interviews. She shove them off her desk and continued to remember he was never in her life. That Alan Rickman never hurt her. That she's moved on from every bit about him.

And it was going to stay that way.

Alan, meanwhile, oh was... was relief filling him!

It was her! It was Therese Wincott! It was his best friend!

After searching for her for an apology...

She was all... so grown up, he could've just run to her and hug her! Wha- There wasn't any word to explain what he was feeling right now! Everything just felt amazing! Like... He was reunited with... with...

Finally, Therese found her courage. She spoke in a calm yet concerned voice: "I-Is... Is there anything I can do for you two... gentlemen?"

Honestly, everything felt like walking on broken shards of glass, and frozen in carbonite, for the woman just standing there.

She was too hurt to see him that moment.

It broke her heart to see him personally. So... so proud of himself... y-yet so handsome... ARGH!

"Would it be possible for us to have a talk with you, Therese?" asked Simon, outstretching a hand for her to take. She stared at it for a second before she noticed him having this smirk on his goddamn face. "And this is about what exactly, de Villa?" Therese said with a little hint of annoyance when she said his name.

"About perhaps a business with your plays." Alan spoke up.

Hearing his voice... oh, goodness she could've fainted right there in the spot.

Therese sighed yet forced a smile on her face without turning to Alan himself. "Well then, Betty Mae can assist you with that, right?"

Betty Mae nodded before tapping her shoulder and whispering something in her ear. Therese waved her hand dismissively as the two men watched her go. "We actually wished if you would talk with us!"