•Before You Read•

[]•[][]•[][]•[][]•[]

Helloooooo! So, like what you think this is, it is a Rickman fan fic.

Yes, it's romance😂, and I hope you'll enjoy it.

I can't offer perfect, but I can offer the best I have! (whispers: I think it's enough...)

Also, in this book... there might be a few slight changes like the year Alan was born and some others, etc.

If you're wondering, welp, no, I didn't include Rima. I don't know why, but I felt like I just didn't want to meddle that hard in his life with a fan fic. But I ship them both tho. 💙

Also...

You awesome people don't mind a story with around 800-1000+ words at each chapter, do you...?

Just telling you in case.

But anyways, I hope you you'll enjoy 'His Childhood Friend'! (I'm beginning to regret my title choice, oh Merlin)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share if you like it!

[]•[][]•[][]•[][]•[]

I was his bloody kid friend who he played with in the old playground and trusted with for once! And I will not think highly of him! I was with him, what change will I see? More importantly, what change will he see in me? Besides an awkward, unusual, and witty girl who has skill of not revealing so much? Besides his childhood friend?

Especially a woman who has the ability of 'why-should-I-let-you-back-in-so-easily?'

Once somebody leaves my heart and breaks it, I'm not welcoming you back with open arms just yet. What if he left for years and came back? I will not scream and jump and feel electricity that he's so damn cute!

... Not that I felt/did any of that.

My point is... I was his childhood friend. We became friends. Best friends. And it was just that. I slowly began falling in love. Falling in love with the famous bloody actor Alan Rickman!

He...- Alan left me all alone to wander. And guess what?

[]•[][]•[][]•[][]•[]