Roxanne (Roxy) Morton [Kingsman] x Female Reader

Start from the beginning

"I bet that Kingsman agent is probably too stuck up to even come for someone like this girl!" The one with the ski mask laughed. I gritted my teeth and used my left knee to knee him in the crouch. He groaned loudly in pain and fell down holding his privates. 

"Little bitch!" The other guy that was holding me yelled. I slammed my skull into his jaw causing him to stumble and fall back. I looked around to find the other guy but couldn't find him anywhere. 

"Looking for me?" A voice said behind me. I quickly turned around but only to have the magazine part of a pistol slam into my skull. (A/N: If you guys are confused about what I mean by magazine part of the pistol, it means the bottom of the handle part) I felt my head throb in pain as my conscious slipped. But before I passed out, I heard someone's voice and guns firing back and forth. I wasn't able to stay conscious for long until I blacked out from the throbbing pain.

-----------

I woke up, my head pulsating in pain. I groaned as I tried to move but remembered my arms were still tied up. "Great," I sighed and blew the strands of hair that were on my face. "Need a little help there?" A feminine voice asked from behind me. The voice was a smooth British accent that was far too familiar. I glanced over my shoulder to see her. It was her. After all this time, she came back.

"Roxy..." I said, on the verge of tearing up. She bends down and unties the ropes from my wrists. "Hello (Y/N)," She said softly. I couldn't hold the tears anymore and felt hot tears run down my cheeks. "Roxy, you're back." I cried and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her into a tight hug, scared that she might slip away again and I would never see her again.

Her arms wrapped around my waist as we held each other in a close embrace. I buried my face in her jacket, missing her scent after all this time. She pulls the both of us onto our feet without breaking our embrace. 

"I missed you so much (Y/N)." She said as she stroked my hair. I stayed quiet and continued to hold her in silence. As minutes passed, I began to pull away from her and looked down. "Why... Why did you leave me?" I said quietly.

She stayed quiet, unsure how to answer me. "I-I can't say." She finally replied. "I should have known you would reply like that. If you didn't want to be with me so badly, you should have just told me and not led me on." I said and crossed my arms. 

"No, it's nothing like that!" She said and took one of my hands in hers. I blushed remembering how soft her hands were. "It's not that I don't want you with me. I do. I want to be with you forever." She said as she placed a soft kiss on my knuckle. 

I felt my face burn with embarrassment as I looked away. Roxy was always a charmer, she knew how to get me flustered and how to make my heart melt in an instant. "Ro-Roxy, please... If you don't mean it. Just say it okay?" I said. She sighed and placed my hand on her cheek. "I do mean it. What does it take to convince you?" She said in a soft tone that made my heart flutter.

"Tell me what's going on. Why did you leave without saying goodbye? How come you never even tried to contact me?" I questioned. She tensed up a little but I could tell she was holding back something. She wanted to tell me but she couldn't. But why?

"I told you (Y/N). I can't tell you. But please, I won't ever leave you like that again. I'll prove it to you." She said. And with that, she got on one knee and pulled out a ring box from her pocket. I felt my mind go blank as my heart skipped several beats. "(Y/N) (L/N), I love you with all my heart. And I want you to be by my side forever. I don't want to be separated from you ever again. So, will you marry me?" She asked nervously.

I felt my throat go dry as I just stared at the ring she was presenting. "Roxy... I don't know what to say... I-I... I don't know..." I said. Her expression turned to sorrow as she closed the ring box. "I see. I understand (Y/N). Of course, you would think that way. I left you without saying anything for this long and I never even tried to contact you... It was stupid of me for trying to propose." She said as she clutched the box.

I frowned sadly and bent down next to her. I cupped her cheeks gently and looked at her. "Roxy, it's not that I don't love you. I do, I really do. But I'm scared. What if you leave me again?" I said sadly. "I won't! I promise (Y/N)!" She said as she leaned against my hand. I shake my head and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry Roxy. You lost that trust once you left the first time." I said. She tenses up against my touch and only leans in closer, signaling that she wanted to be held.

I pulled her into a hug and she buries her face in my shoulder. I love Roxy. I hate seeing her hurt.

"Roxy, prove to me that I can trust you again. I want you to make me trust you and make up for the times you left." I told her as I pulled her away from me to look at her. "Show me that you won't leave me again like the last time. Make things how they used to be." I said with a soft smile. 

She smiles and nods. "I will. I promise." She said. She takes the ring out the box again and held it to me. "I was wondering if we can just consider this a promise ring now rather than a proposal one." She said nervously. Her cheeks were pink with embarrassment. "Only because you're so cute," I said and pinched her cheeks gently. She blushes more and slips the ring onto my finger.

"(Y/N), it's not safe for you to live here anymore. The three guys got away and they're probably coming back with more people." Roxy told me. "What about my belongings and the animals?" I said. "You can take them with you. I want to take you somewhere. Somewhere safe and we can be together. I can protect you from people like those guys. There, I won't have to run away or hide anything from you." She said. 

I was hesitant at first but this was Roxy. I trust her with everything I have and my life. I nodded as I went to pack my things quickly. She helped with my things and we left with the animals.

She was right. A day later, the men came back to raid the house but luckily no one was there. The place she took me wasn't anywhere I thought it would be. She explained every detail, from the day she left to the day she came back. 

I was happy that she finally shared this with me but this meant I wasn't able to share this information with anyone else. I meant new people and learned a bunch of cool stuff. Roxy never left my side ever since. She would always convince me to go everywhere with her, even if it's just going to the bathroom. I didn't mind it though, I did tell her to make up for lost times.

Roxy did end up making up for what we lost and gaining back my trust. We fell in love even more and let's just say the second proposal she did turn out to be a success.