Acknowledgement

Acknowledgement

Background of the story: I wrote this story late year 2015, I was a third year college student that time and taking up Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.

I was very busy in school and I had so many conflict schedule with my classes. We're very busy in our Software Engineering subject. I just can't accompanied myself to continue writing the story though I just only saved it on my cellphone.

I joined Wattpad last year 2014 but I was focusing in my studies until I decided my big comeback on the site using my cellphone only and it took sometime for me to go in the I-cafe in this year, 2017.

I decided to continue what I had started. I choosed Kylie Padilla and Ruru Madrid as one of the main characters on the story though in the first place I do have that anime characters. I was surprised, drifting, capturized on their chemistry in Encantadia series.

Six months. ( May 13, 2017- October 29, 2017 ) Six months was too long for me. Too long for the updates but with God's help and strength of mine, I happily reached "Unexpected Love Of Yours" on its finale.

A countless thank you to my avid readers out there who were always been there in times of my up and down. I just couldn't hide the fact that when my lola, a beloved person of mine of course was still alive and enduring her stroke on that moment, I heartedly dedicated this story to her, hoping for one day she'll be reading this because she was the one who told me to pursue my dreams. She believed in my talent and passion in the field of writing that's why I was so glad when there's an important person who encouraged me every single day.

In the midst of the chapters, I was unexpectedly drifting those pain and I can't even resist it. June 26, 2017 when my lola passed away. I suddenly stopped writing this story and I found myself cultivating those tears. Maybe my Lola saw me invisibly how my life become miserable without seeing her everyday that's why she visited me in my dream.

She heartedly said and cry, "Don't cry. Continue what you've started. If I'll see you always crying, I will also cry. Don't miss me everyday, just bear on mind that I am always here for you." With that pleasant message, I hurriedly continue this story. So, here it is. I made it.

Whoah! pagpasensiyahan na ninyo ang english ko, ah? Kung may mali man sa grammar ko, (Sis, alam na.) Sadyang nagagalak lang ako dahil may isang kwento na naman akong natapos. Hindi ko talaga nakakalimutan ang mga utang ko sa inyo, guys. Dahil sa patuloy ninyong pagsusuporta sa akin, huwag kayong mag-alala dahil kasama ko kayo sa triumph na ito. All I can say is, "Be creative and I love you all" Mabuhay ang lahat ng KYRU Army out there.

mcdarkages (This girl is a Mystery/Thriller Writer in which that said genre is my favorite but I don't have knowledge on that genre, hehe. I recommend you guys to read her story. Ang ganda ng story niya. Check out on her profile.)

I just want to say thank you for making my good-looking book cover, Sis. I was glad to know you and I just want to know you more. I'd also post on my Instagram status that book cover you made for me, hehe. (We're both proud bisaya who inspiredly writing Tagalog fiction stories.) In midst of wrong typos and errors, kapit-bisig kaming dalawa nito. Kapag may mali sa akin, she corrected me. Kapag may mali sa kanya, I corrected her that's what friends are for. I love you, Sis.

DianaMargarethIlaw I treated this girl as one of my youngest sister here on Wattpad. We do have some private message through messenger on my dummy account. We've shared different aspects in life. She's friendly and nice. I love the way how she delivered well her approach to me that's why I love her.