Beautiful💞

Mals POV
Ben and I looked at each other and nodded. "We want to name them..."

"The oldest Lily and the youngest Bella" the youngest was the one ben was holding and I was holding Lily. Alex wrote it down and got us to sign the paper and he told us we could leave whenever. Ben helped me get out of bed and get into some comfy clothes. "I will go and grab the carriers and some clothes for the twins from home. Evie and the others will look after you" I nodded my head and he kissed my cheek. Evie and the boys came in. "Hey M" she and the boys hugged me carefully. They saw the twins laying in their own little hospital cots. They were wrapped up in blankets both pink and spotty. "They're so cute" Evie said and smiled. "They look so much like you Mal" Jay said surprised. "Can we hold them?" Carlos begged. "Of course just be careful" Evie picked up Bella and Carlos picked up Lily. "What's this ones name?" Carlos asked. "That's Lily and this is Bella" I pointed at both my kids. "Love the names" Evie said smiling still. "Wow Mal this is amazing" she said quietly. "Yeah it is" Carlos gave Jay Lily and Evie kept holding Bella. "Oh M I also made a bunch of outfits for them. I'll give you all the girl ones I made" she said as she handed me Bella. "Thanks E. That's really nice" I smiled. Ben came back about 10 minutes later and place the carriers on the table. He put the outfits on the bed and I put Bella in her cot and jay put Lily back in hers. Jay and Carlos went to get food and Evie went home and told me she'd come around tomorrow. I picked out two outfits and dressed them. Lily was in a pink onesie and Bella was in a purple one. They looked adorable. Ben placed Lily in her carrier and I place Bella in hers. We walked to the door of the hospital and looked out the window to see a heap of people waiting outside to see our new babies. I put a blanket over the carriers as did Ben. I took a deep breath and we stepped outside me holding Lily's and Ben holding Bella's. Cameras flashed in our faces and security pushed the photographers and eager people out of our road. We made it to the car and I noticed Ben had put the car seats in. I placed Lily in and Ben place Bella. We hoped in the car and began our drive home.

I lent my head against the window. I was exhausted and extremely sore. I closed my eyes and felt Ben grab my hand and I squeezed it slightly. And I fell asleep.

10 minutes later
Bens POV
I looked over at Mal who was sleeping on the car window. Poor thing's exhausted. I got the newborn twins of the car and bought them inside. I put them in the nursery I made for them and went back out to get Mal. "Mal honey, wake up" I said quietly and pushed her purple hair out of her face. She fluttered her eyes open and I kissed her lips carefully. I picked her up bridal style and she winced. "Ben that hurt" she started crying. "I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean it" I let her walk in on her own accord. I helped her upstairs to the bedroom and she climbed into bed. She was very tired. "Are you gonna sleep sweetie?" I said and sat down on the bed next to her. She nodded her head tiredly and yawned. Her eyes closed and she fell asleep. I closed the curtain and I kissed her forehead. I closed the door and snuggled in with her. I pulled her close and I fell asleep. It's been a big day. It was now 10:00pm and time to rest.