Dont know what to call this chapter...😂

Mals POV
I was sleeping when I suddenly heard someone's footsteps at the front of the door, it was Harry. "Hello" he said creepily. "What do you want?" Evie said with anger in her voice. "I want to tell you how you can get out of here"
"Yeah right" Carlos said and rolled his eyes.
"Oh I'm serious. Tomorrow, it will be you 4 vs us in a fight."
"Oh we'll be out of here in no time" Jay said with a happy tone, Carlos laughed. I just sat there scared. I was afraid to speak to Harry, even look at him, after what he did to me.
"Oh, really" Harry rolled his eyes and walked away with a creepy grin.
"We'll guys we're going home!" Jay said and Carlos and him high fived. "No" I said with worry.
"Way to make it negative Mal" Jay said sarcastically.
"Well we never know what they have planned! Did we expect me to get captured and get bought back here?! Did we plan to come back here ever! No!" I felt my eyes burn and tears streamed down my cheek. "I'm just scared guys, I'm sorry"
"Mal we understand, it's okay" Evie came over to the sheetless bed and hugged me.
"Don't stress remember?" I laughed and buried my head in the pillow. I wanted to get back home. I want Ben. I don't know why I want ben after what he did but something's wrong with him. He wouldn't just leave me for Uma, especially when I'm pregnant. "What's wrong?" Evie asked.
"It's Ben. I just don't know what was wrong back in Auradon. Him and I were completely happy and then once Uma and the other bloody pirates came and he falls for her."
"I know M, I'm not sure what's wrong with him either. But we need to focus and we'll work that out later."
"Okay"
"Right now we're focusing on the fight plan."
"Since we're talking about the fight, Mal you can't fight" Jay said protectively.
"Yes I can. I'm fine" I said kind of angrily.
"You're pregnant. I don't want you getting hurt."
"Sorry Mal, but with Jay on this one" Evie said sorrily. Carlos nodded too.
"Seriously I'll be fine."
"Mal. No!"
"Yes" this went on for a bit and then he finally said "Okay, but don't get hurt"
"Haha" I laughed jokingly. "Don't worry I'll be fine."

It was getting late and dark in the room. "Evie?" I said worriedly.
"Yeah M?"
"I'm scared"
"Of what?"
"That Harry will come again"
"Come here" I walked over to her and she hugged me and we lay down together. I fell asleep peacefully and woke again. I felt a weird feeling in my stomach. I sat up and held my stomach. "Are you okay, M?" Evie sat up.
"I think it's...moving" I pointed to my stomach.
"Can I feel?"
"Yeah" she placed her hand carefully on my stomach.
"I can't feel it" it then did a big kick and my eyes widened. "Well I felt that one" I laughed quietly, I didn't want them to stop. Evie squealed.
"Shhhh" I put my finger on her mouth. "You'll make it stop"
"Ok." She whispered. "How does it feel?" She asked.
"Umm... it feels weird. It feels like little butterflies in my stomach."
"That's so cool, Mal"
"Yeah... I guess" I smiled a little smile.
"Can I feel?" Jay said.
"Same" Carlos said.
"Yeah if you want" they put their hands on my stomach. I know it seems weird that Carlos and jay would do that but they're all like siblings to me so I didn't care. "Woah. It feels...cool" Carlos said mesmerisingly
"Yeah. In my stomach it feels weird though"
"Haha yeah." Carlos laughed.
"I'm scared guys." I said with tears in my eyes.
"Scared of what?" Evie asked calmly.
"Of the fight, have this child. I mean Ben and I aren't even together." I cried
"It's ok mal. We're going to win the fight, get back on the isle and you'll have this baby with Ben happily." Jay said and hugged me.
"Thanks Jay." I continue, "I'm so lucky to have you guys." They both joined the hug and we cried together.
"Same" Carlos added.
"Same" Evie and jay added.
"We'll get through this together" Evie said.
"Coz we're rotten..." I put my hand in and they put theirs in. "To the core" we all said together. Then we hugged each other and fell asleep.