Doctors Appoinment 2

1 month later

Bens POV
I heard Mal get up sick again. Like every morning. Poor girl, she's been all over the place lately. The babies due in 3 months now. Her hormones have been crazy lately. I got up and went to the bathroom to hold her hair back. I rubbed her back as she sat on the ground as she finally stopped. "You right babe?"
"Yeah I'm fine"
"We have a doctors appointment today." She said as we walked back into the bedroom. We haven't had one in 3 months with all the stuff that went down. She sat on the bed as I got out our things we are going to wear. I chucked her some trackies and a shirt and we went to the doctor. "Mal" Alex the doctor called. We got up and went into the room. He asked some questions and then told her to lay on the bed. He put the cold gel on her stomach again. She shivered and I held her hand. I looked at the little screen and saw my baby in there. "It's really starting to take shape now" Alex said then looked confused. "Is everything ok?" Mal asked worried. "Umm...this is your baby but...so is this" he pointed to another little thing on the screen. "how didn't I see that the first time? Ben, Mal, your having twins"
"Wait what?" She asked confused.
"There's two babies in there Mal" I said flabbergasted. I didn't know what to think.
"I know that but...how? How didn't you see this the first time?" She asked surprised.
"I'm not sure, but they do look a little small" she looked at Alex worriedly. I was afraid. "Ar-are they dangerously small?" I could feel mals grip on my hand tighten. "No, they should be ok, just try not to stress her out to much, ok Ben?" I nodded. "Do you want to know the genders?" Mal and I looked at each other and shook our heads "I think we'll keep it secret"
"Ok, oh and Mal you can stop going to school in 2 weeks." I heard Mal sigh with relief, I laughed. "And they will be more active over the next few months." "O...ok" Mal said still in shock. "Ok you guys are ready to leave whenever" Alex left the room and Mal and I both got up and left the room.

Mals POV
Ben and I headed back to our bedroom. I was still shocked. I couldn't believe this, twins. Ben could tell I was tense. I sat down on the bed and he sat next to me. "Are you Ok?" I looked at him and I felt tears run down my face. "Oh Mal. My poor little emotional girl" I laughed a little. He hugged me. "What's wrong" he asked. We pulled away, "I just...twins, two babies at 17, it's going to be tough."
"I know, but, we've got each other, and Mum, and Sofia, Carlos, jay, everyone can give us a hand when they can" I smiled a little and hugged him. I buried my head in his neck, "I'm so lucky to have you" I said into his neck.
"Same to you" we hugged a little longer. He kissed my forehead. I was really tired. I felt myself get drousier and drousier until I fell asleep. I felt Ben pick me up bridal style. "Ben I'm heavy don't" I said tiredly. "Mal it's ok, your fine" I fell back asleep and he lay me down. I felt him kiss my forehead and lay next to me. He wrapped his arms around me.

4 hours later
Bens POV
I woke up a couple of hours ago to do some work. I look over at Mal who's still sleeping. My tired little girl. I continued with my work until I heard Mal tossing and turning. She started screaming "Ben! Ben help me!" She started crying I ran over to her and shook her awake. "Mal. Mal honey wake up" she started whispering my name and sat up and hugged me. She cried into my chest. "It was just a nightmare, it's ok, I'm here now" her breathing became slower and calmer. She lay back on the bed frame. "Are you ok?" She nodded. "Are my babies ok?" I said putting my hand on her stomach. "Yeah theyre fine" she smiled and got up. "I should probably do that homework that's due tomorrow" I nodded and she walked over to her book bag and got out the science books. She sat at my desk and started doing homework. I just lay on the bed looking at her. She's adorable. "I still can't believe we're having TWO babies" I said after a long silence. "Yeah, speaking of our babies, they are really annoying me right now"
"What are they doing?"
"They won't stop kicking me" she said angrily. I walked over to her and kelt down and put my face close to her stomach. "Babies, please stop annoying mummy, she's doing a great job taking care of you two" she laughed. "You're such a dooch" I put my hands on her stomach to feel them move. "They really are moving aren't they" I said surprised. "Yeah, they are" I took my hands away and let her continue her homework. She put her hand on her head. I rolled my eyes playfully and lay back on the bed. I heard her say a few times "please stop kicking." I laughed and just stared at the ceiling. "Don't get too stressed out remember honey?"
"Yes I remember Ben" she said angrily and rolled her eyes. "Calm down"
"Don't tell me to calm down!" She yelled. I went to put my hands on her shoulders but she shoved them off. "I need to finish this ben go away" I just left her alone. Her hormones were either lovely and affectionate or grumpy I'm going to kill you. Never in between, which is good.

1003 words!