Doctors appoinment and Nerves

Ben's POV
I wake up on the ground. I look beside me to see Mal sleeping peacefully next to me. I still can't believe she's pregnant. I mean, in 6 or so months I will be taking care of a child. I see Mal roll over and sit up.
"Hey babe, you okay this morning?" I asked her. "Yeah. I'm just a bit nervous about telling everyone" she says.
"Babe it's okay."
"What will your parents say?" She asks.
"Umm... I don't know" I say nervously. "But let's not worry about that now. Let's get you to the doctor to check this little one out." He puts his hand on my stomach, I smile a little and we get up and head to the doctors.

At the doctors
Mals POV
I was so nervous. I'm still scared about what everyone will think. While I was thinking, I heard my name being called "Mal" the doctor, a tall man with blonde hair and brown eyes. We walked into the room and he directed me to a hospital table and told me to lay down. "Hi, I'm Alex, Alice in wonderland's son"
"Nice to meet you" Ben said and shook his hand and I shook his hand nervously
"Ok so I'm going to put this gel on your stomach and just warning you, it can be cold" Alex said, "are you nervous?" He asked me as he put the gel on my stomach. I shivered a little since it was cold. "A little, can you tell?" I said with a sarcastic giggle at the end. As he scanned my stomach with the wand he says "it's normal to be nervous, don't worry" As he scanned my stomach he pointed at the screen behind me. He was pointing at a little blob and he said "that's your baby right there" Woah. I have that little thing in my stomach. I couldn't take my eyes of the little blueberry shape on the screen. Ben came over and took my hand and kissed my forehead. "So your baby looks healthy a little small but not dangerously small"
"Thanks Alex" Ben says as he wipes the gel off my stomach with a tissue. Alex prints out the ultrasound and hands it to me.
We get back to Ben's bedroom and I sit on his bed looking at the ultrasound. Ben looks at me. "Can you believe that we have this child in here?" He sits down and points from the picture to my stomach and I manage a small smile up at him and he smiles at me. "I'm tired" I say as I pout my mouth and lay down and close my eyes. I feel Ben kiss my forehead and I immediately fall asleep.

Dinner
Bens POV
I come back from my office and walk into my bedroom. I see Mal still asleep on my bed. I'd better wake her up otherwise she won't sleep tonight. I walked over to her and shook her a little. She looked up at me tiredly and she asked me "what time is it?" "It's 5:30. Its time for dinner so you'd better get up honey" she groaned and got up. "I don't want to tell anyone yet about...you know" and point to my stomach. "That's okay babe, but we need to tell everyone sometime I mean, they're gonna notice pretty soon."
"Yeah." She says and she puts her hair into a ponytail and walked out of the room.
We walked to the dining table in the cafeteria and I sat down next to Carlos and Jay on one side of the table and Mal sat with Evie, Lonnie and Jane on the other. When dinner came, Mal chowed it down really fast. "Babe, slow down"
"What I'm hungry" she says back to me with an angry tone in her voice. "M, calm down" Evie told her. "Ok, jeez" Mal said with the angry tone still in her voice. "Mal you right?" I asked her. "Ben I'm fine!" She yelled. Everyone looked at our table, we just looked casual and kept eating like nothing happened
"Honey you need to calm down" I said to her. "You're right, sorry guys"

After dinner
Mals POV
Even though I slept for like 4 hours, I was still tired. I just got into my PJs and got under the covers and went straight to bed. When I was about to fall asleep I heard Ben storm into the room. "Ben, honey, are you ok?"
"I'm completely fine, go back to sleep" he said madly.
"Not until you tell me what's wrong, Ben" I said in a half soothing, half angry tone.
"I'll tell you in the morning go to sleep"
"O...k, but you better" I said then lay back down. I was worried. What was the news about?

What do you think Ben has to tell Mal?

Go and read my other book too, it's called Rove❤️. Just bringing back the old couple, you know😉