Talks

Mals POV
I got into the limo with Ben, Evie, Carlos and Jay. I sat next to Ben. He pulled me toward him and hugged me. "I'm so sorry, baby. I should have been there for you" he kissed my forehead. "Its ok, you were under her spell, you couldn't do anything" I lay on his lap and he rubbed my back. "Ow" I complained. "You ok?"
"Yeah, my back hurts"
"Coz of the baby or..."
"No...coz of Harry" I said and started crying. He lifted up my shirt and he found a big bruise on my back. "I will kill that bitch" he said protectively. I laughed and he laughed with me. I sat up and pecked his lips. I put my head on his shoulder and hugged him. The others were just talking and when we got back to Auradon the car stopped. Ben helped me out of the car and the press came around the car. I hurried back to Ben and my room and shut the door and locked it. "You ok?" He asked me. "Yeah I'm fine. I'm going for a shower." He nodded and I went into the bathroom. I lifted up my shirt and looked at my baby belly. I was pretty big now. I still find it so weird, there's a baby growing in my stomach. I smiled at the thought and Ben came in. He put his hands around my waist. "No invite?" I turned on the shower and we both hoped in. We stood there and he looked at my growing stomach. "Look at this." He poked my stomach. I laughed and we pecked lips. I smiled and we continued our shower. We got out and he put my towel around me and put his towel around his waist. I messed up his scruffy wet hair and he gave me a jokingly dirty look. I laughed and went into the bedroom to get into my PJs. I got one of his tshirts and my trackies and put them on. I was so happy to be home. He came in and looked at me in his shirt. "What? I like wearing your clothes. Plus none of mine fit me" I made a pouty face. "Well you'll have to shopping then won't you?" and he came over and sat on the bed and tickled my sides. I tried to push him off but he was too strong and it was starting to hurt my bruises. "Oww! Stop baby stop! I screamed within laughter. "Ok I'll stop" he stopped and I said "you were hurting my bruises" I made another pouty face and he hugged me and said "I'm sorry baby"
"Thats ok" I pecked his lips and lent on the bed frame. "Look at this stomach" he lifted up my shirt and kissed my growing stomach. "I know, he or she is really growing aren't they" i said happily and smiled a little and he put his face close to my stomach. "Hi baby, I'm your daddy" I laughed as he tried talking to the little creature in my belly. "I'm going to love you with all my heart, and your mummy too. You and mummy and I will be a happy family and live happily together." I felt a tear stream down my face as he said this. It was the sweetest thing. "Oh Ben that was so sweet" I cried. Bloody hormones. He hugged me and kissed my forehead and helped me lay down. "Good night beautiful" he said and kissed me again. "Night" I said happily.