The Fight Beings

Mai stood there back hunched over blood and sweat dripped down her face. Thing's didn't go the way they should have, he found out, how? No one knows but it's hell. Body's are everywhere laying on the ground bleeding out, fighting or dead. Ash stood there grinning this look in his eyes, it looked familiar but at the same time different. Lucy and Rachel are trying to heal as many people as they can, Ethan and Jasper protecting them. Jason is fighting Ashley trying to put the second half of the plan in action. Everyone is fighting so hard to end this war so everyone can live in peace but things just keep getting worse. No matter how hard Mai hits Ash he goes unscathed like none of her attacks are even hitting him. Something clicked in Mai's head, a smirk came to her face "None of this is real." She said standing up straight. A white light flashed blinding her, with a sudden gasp Mai woke up in her bed next to Sky. Mai stood from the bed Sky trailing behind her worried, when Mai got to the living room she found who she was looking for. A loud bang brought everyone's attention to Mai and Jasper "Who the hell are you?" She asked glaring at Jasper "Mai! What are you doing? That's Jasper!" Rachel yelled. "NO! It's not! His scent has changed. Right Flame?" Mai said, the man in front of her started laughing "Took you long enough to figure it out, but it's too late I already now all about you're plan." He said. Mai's fist slammed into the man's face making him fall to the floor "That was a lie. I knew Ash would pull something like this, so I came up with a fake plan." Mai explained. Flame looked down at the impostor "I'll deal with you." She said grabbing him my the back of the neck and dragging him away. After getting information out of the man everyone stared to get ready for battle, it will be long and hard but if they win and get to be free again and it will be worth it.

Mai finished strapping her sword to her side when the door opened, she turned to see Sky standing there. His hair in a small ponytail, his weapons strapped to his side and back , Mai gave him a confused look as he came closer to her. Sky opened his mouth to say something up closed it debating what to say. Finally he looked Mai in the eyes "In case we don't make it out alive I just wanted to tell you." Sky took a deep breath "I love you." He said. Mai breath hitched as she looked in his eyes for any sigh of him lying but all she saw was love. A smile made it's way to her face "I love you too Sky." She said "And we are going to make it out alive no matter what." Sky nodded at her gently placing his hand on her face. Mai leaned in closer to his face looking into his green eyes, Sky placed his lips on Mai a smile on his face as he felt her kiss back. Sky gave Mai a goofy when they broke away, her face was red but she felt really happy. It was noon when they all made it to the battle filed, it was really quite but there was also this horrible smell in the air. Rachel was the first to see the source of the smell, there in the middle of the filed is Jasper tied to a pole. Clothes ripped and blood dripping to the ground staining the dirt a dark brown, everyone stood shock as a black portal opened behind Jasper. Ash stepped out grinning at Mai and her army, other demon and monsters stepped out as well. Each one ready to fight, you can feel the blood lust from where you stand. Ashley stood next to Ash, Mai can tell from the look on her face that she doesn't want to do this but has to unless she want's to get beaten up again. Ash was the first to make a move, everything was a blur to Mai as she made her way to Ash. Rachel was quick to get to Jasper praying that he is still alive, relief flooded through her when she got a pulse from him. It's a weak pulse but it's still there, as Rachel healed Jasper Ethan was quick to kill a demon about to attack Rachel. An arrow ripped throw a monsters skull, it's body fell to the ground as black blood started to form around it, Rachel looked at Lucy readying another arrow "You focuses on Jasper." Ethan said "We'll watch your back." Lucy finished letting the arrow fly toward another demon. Jason grunted in pain holding his arm, Ashley just gave him a sadistic smile. Jason doesn't know why he let Mai talk him into this but the way she looked at him when she explained what's been happening to Ashley, he just gave in, no matter how much he is against this he can't say no to his little sister. Jason looked at Ashley suddenly think of away to put the second half of the plan into action 'I've been hanging around Mai to much.' He thought with a smile standing up straight. Blood splattered on Ashley face as she drove her hand throw his abdomen, a large smirk came to her face as she thought she won. Jason grabbed Ashley's arm grinning at her, he stabbed a needle into her neck injecting the blueish liquid into her neck. Ashley screamed in pain holding her head before dropping to the ground, Jason smiled and fell to the ground, his vision blurring. Lucy was quick to get to Jason to heal him, no way in hell was she going to lose him, not again. Mike ripped yet another demon in half, his eyes scanned to battle filed looking for his son and daughter. His eyes landed on, Mai fighting off Ash then landed on Lucy and Jason, Mike was about to turn away but saw a bull like demon coming up behind them. Mike was behind Lucy before anyone had time to blink grabbing the bull like demons head in his hand, his eyes turned red as his grip on the demon tightened. The muffled screams of the bull demon got louder but stopped when blood went everywhere. Mike dropped the headless body to the ground glaring at the demons around then, his eyes daring them to come closer.

Mai pushed Ash back, she knew that something is possessing him. She doesn't know what but can tell it's not good, Ash was about to go at Mai again but suddenly stopped like he was frozen as he stared wide eyed behind Mai. She turned around as saw a women, she has long white hair and violet eyes "Evan, let him be, you've hurt my family enough. Let our kids go." The women said. A black mist came off of Ash and started to form into a human "Mel, their my kids too." He said glaring at her Mai stepped back watching the two glare at each other. 

Everyone looked at Evan and Mel not sure what to do. Sky stood frozen scared that his old master is alive "It's time to leave for good." Mel said Evan was about to ask but his face slammed into the ground. Evan glared at
the monster above him “Haru how dare you!” He spat Haru just growled at him and looked at
Mel. Mel clasped both her hands together and closed her eyes, the wind picked up as the rain
began to poor. The demons that came with Ash started screaming in pain as light blue flames
surrounded them all, everyone stood shocked as the demons turned to humans and passed out
where they stood. Evan started to fade in and out he tried to yell at Mel but nothing was heard “I
bandish you Evan to eternity of pain for all that you have done to my family.” Mel said.
A large hole formed under Evan, he yelled once more before falling into nothingness. Mel turned
to everyone and bowed “Please don’t hurt my kids, they had no control over what they were
doing. I’m sorry for everything that has happened and I’ll make sure Evan is never seen again.”
Mel said before she to disappeared. Haru glowed a light neon blue before turning into a human,
his horns are the same along with the scar and orange diamond on his forehead. His skin is a
dark tan he has on a feathered necklace and a light gray vest. Dark blue markings run up and
down his arms and his white hair seems to glow. Everyone was quiet just standing there letting
their weapons fall to the ground, tears formed in everyone’s eye’s as someone cheered “We
Won!” soon everyone was hugging and crying. It’s over finally over, no more blood shed, or
people dying or watching family’s be killed. Jason hugged Mai as Emily talked to Mike, tears
formed in his eye’s at what she said. Jason Gave Mai a weird look when she smiled and pushed
him toward their dad. Amy stood there in a white dress a smile on her face, there was no blood
or cuts anywhere on her, she was alive. Mike pulled his kids and wife into a hug and cried,
finally he had his family back and he could be happy to live with them.