Will My Life Be Okay?

Mai rapped her arm before she left for school, today is her first day. Mai had just lost her mother and no one knows how, now she is stuck with her drunk father who beats Mai. Her brother who is in college is the same age as Mai but really smart so he skipped a grade or two. Mai put her long dark purple hair in a high pony tail, her sea blue eyes held sadness and fear. Her life hasn't been the best, she walked to school alone that's how it's been for a while now. She has two friends their names are Lucy she has short red hair and sky blue eyes and her sister Rachel has blond hair and forest green eyes she wished she could see them again.

Mai walked in the front gate to her new school "Mai" Two voices yelled, Mai looked up to see her two friends and with four others Mai walked over to them. "Hey" Mai said "Guys, Mai, Mai, guys" Rach said she waved, the boy with blond hair and light blue streaks and green eyes is Sky. The boy next to him has silver hair and red eyes is Jasper then the girl with dirty blond hair and dark blue eyes is Emma. The boy next to her has messy raven hair and yellow eyes his name is Ethan, he is very popular so Mai still doesn't understand how Rach and Luce became friends with him. At lunch Mai sat with her new friends Emma keeps glaring at Mai "So is Jason coming home soon?" Lucy asked Mai smirked "Maybe, why? Do you miss your BOYFRIEND?" Mai asked. Lucy's face went red as everyone laughed "Mai why is there blood on your sleeve?" Jasper asked, Mai cursed under her breath "My dad just cut me with a beer bottle again" Mai said calmly "Next time give me a call" A voice said from behind her. Mai slightly jumped "Jason don't do that" Mai said he just laughed ruffling her hair they all talked before heading to class.

Later that day a boy from their school called his father "She's here" He said "Good we will have her this time" The man said before the line went dead. The boy ran his hand throw his white hair grinning, he knew Mai would run again, so it would be hard now that her brother is back and her dad is to drunk so he will be easy to take care of just like her mother. He laughed to himself remembering the look in her eyes begging to leave her daughter alone before being killed. This boy happens to know Mai all to well because he is just like her. His name is Ash and they used to be friends until their family went to war and now it's time for Mai to fight. Thing's are about to get fun really fun, for Ash anyways.

------------------------------------------------ Okay so I hope you all like my new story I worked hard on it and I think it's okay please tell me what you think of it.
Bye now ^-^