Mike

Mai slowly open her eyes she is no longer with her group of friends but in a white room she looked around and pictures started to show up all around her. In one picture she was with her real mom and dad smiling happy hugging Jason, in another it was her and Jason up in a tree with big grins on their faces, and in the last one is him still alive but chained in a cell and he has cuts all over him.

Mai sat up fast "Mai are you okay?" Ethan asked she looked at Lucy "Let's go I need to get something from Jason" Mai said Ethan helped Mai up and they met up with Jason. Jason gave Mai her swords and throwing knife, Lucy and Rachel have their bow and arrows, Sky got a couple guns, Jasper got a spear and Ethan got two swords and a spear. Mai came back wearing a black short sleeve shirt with a black leather jacket, black skinny jeans and knee high boots and her hair is cut short.

Mai sighed again for the 12th time in an hour "What?" Flame asked "My wings hurt can I please go for a fly?" Mai asked "Fine" said Flame Mai smiled already above her "Why is one an angel wing and the other a demon wing?" Jasper asked "Because I'm half Angel half demon. Mom Angel and my dad a demon" Mai explained "Also half my hair turns red and the other half white and my eyes turn black and red its scary but awesome at the same time because people always want your power and you could kill someone but its awesome because when you learn to control the power you can help people and live happily like my mom and dad did....well until I was 5 anyways" Mai finished sadly "So what does it feel like to fly?" Sky asked. Mai grinned before Flame could say a thing Mai grabbed his arms and was to high up to hear, Sky screamed at first but soon calmed down and looked at the view "Amazing" he said Mai nodded only to see a black like hole a few miles from the group.

Mai landed with Sky "Flame there's a black like thing a few miles from here" Mai said "That is the gate that leads to Hell" said Flame they continued to walk for a bit before Mai screamed in pain holding her head. Lucy and Rachel stared to use their magic to see if she would be okay, Lucy and Rachel backed up "It can't be" Rachel said "I thought he was dead" Lucy said trying to figure out what is going on "What is it? Will she be okay" the boys asked "It's Mike" Lucy started "He's alive" Rachel finished "Daddy" said Mai before passing out from the pain Sky quickly caught Mai "I think we should rest for the night and have Flame tell us what she knows" Sky said

Everyone got a camp set up Flame laid down next to Mai "You see when I made sure they got out I went back to find her dad but only saw a lot of blood and dead people but no sign of her father. I looked for 12 years but never found him so I believe that when I came and she blacked out that she saw where he is and now he is trying to get a hold of her" Flame explained the grouped nodded before heading off to bed 'I hope you know what your doing Mike because if she dies I will have you head' thought Flame before she fell asleep.