34. Sounds Beautiful!

Start from the beginning

           After spreading his mattress , he settled on the floor next to the bed. I want him with me, close to me, holding me but this man is an idiot he never understands these things. I gave a longing look to him and drifted off to sleep.

               Next morning, I woke up he gave me delicious breakfast as usual. This exact place is the definition of beauty. We were in between two green mountains, surrounded by taller big trees, birds chirpings..etc we are exactly at the mercy of nature.

             "Arjun let's go out and explore this place. " I told holding his hand.

            "Not happening Siya. You told me you wanna visit Kodai, that's why I took you taking a big risk. You are not suppose to travel dear... You'll get tired so stay in room and enjoy the weather. " told Arjun strictly.

           "What ? No no no.... Who will sit back room in such a lovely hill station ?" I questioned him wide eyed.

           "You are pregnant are you aware of the fact?" He asked me with an in unbelievable look.

            "Yes ,I'm pregnant. My wish is to go and shop in the lake area can't you take me?" I argued.

         "Siya , No." He told and turned away from me.

        I held his hand and turned him facing me " Arjun please....please...please... I promise, I'll tell you immediately if I'm tired and we can get back to room. Please Arjun... Please.." I literally begged him. But it seemed worth.

           "Siya... Love its not saf-" Arjun tried to deny but I cut him off.

            "If at all my dad is here , he would definitely take me out. You are so bad." I told him and realized my eyes started to water. I didn't know why I cried but I'm very disappointed.

           He pulled me into his arms immediately and wiped my tears. He signed and told me "OK fine... We'll go. But you have to listen to me and behave. And yeah... I'll not let us for boating and horse riding. We'll shop and come back. Is it OK? " he asked me .

          I threw my hands around his neck struggling to hug him with my big belly inbetween. My baby is also enjoying I guess.. It's very calm and serene from the minuit we reached. It kicks me once in a while and reminds me it exists in me.

  Poor baby... I love you. But for now be good and let momma shop. I'm gonna buy so many things for you.

         Arjun was very happy about the fact I hugged him. Then gave my privacy to dress up. I wore my comfortable blue cotton salwar and got ready. He came inside the room and helped me wore a thick fur coat. "It will keep you warm love and sit down for a moment." He then slipped a sock on my foot and helped me wear my shoe.

            I kept looking at him later he joined me, our little staring event was disturbed by a call. He picked it and went outside.

            I took my bag and stepped out of the room and heard him speaking " She's fine... I gave her tablets... What can I do? She's so stubborn about visiting Kodai... I can't deny my pregnant Siya's wish... " how sweet? But to whom he's talking ?

          "I will take care of your daughter uncle...she's my love. Don't worry." with that Arjun cut the call.

      He's talking to my dad. So this is the reason. I used to cry at times since my dad is not talking to me. But that man is capable of knowing about me from my husband and leaving me to worry about him.

          "Arjun... " I called him.

          "Shall we go love." He asked me.

       "Do me a favor before that." I told him.