Chapter 18:

DRUM ROLL....NEW CHAPTERR!! What do you think of the story so far? If you really like it please reccomond it to friends... or just read and enjoy it....

~Nicole xx

Harmony's POV:

I could feel my heart beating out of my chest as I looked down at the blonde laying in the bed, her breath getting slower as she awoke with a calm look.

It broke my heart to see her like this, her cheeks no longer a natural pink, her beautiful  brown eyes now closed, dark circles underneath. As i eyed her whole body, I noticed her phyiscal state. Her body lay cold and pale on the hopsital bed. She seemed to have lost, probably because all they were allowing her to eat was a gross mush that they had in this hopsital. I sighed, gazing at the Lynch kids, each one of them shocked to see me. Ross looked down, Rocky looked at right at, sadness in his eyes. 

Jade went over and gave Riker a hug, where he bursted into tears. The rest of us stood there; motionless. Riker almost never cried. That really scared all of us. 

"Harmony?" As I looked down at Rydel, I felt a soft hand on my shoulder. I turned around to look at Ross. 

"Yes?"

"How are you?"

"I'm fine." 

"Good."

"How about you?"

"Fine."

"Good." We gazed aroun in awkward silence, little words coming from our mouth. 

"Look," Ross turned to look at me again, "I'm sorry about what happened. And I just hope that you can accept my apology."

"I don't know if i can. Look Ross, I'm not here for you, or Rocky, or anybody else. Besides Rydel. She was always there for me, and was my bestfriend. And she never hurt me. I don't care if you hate me after saying this, but i'm not here to see you. I'm here to see Rydel..."

 He nodded, "I get it..." He stepped back in the darkness, like he was stepping and fading into a black nothingness. 

I sat by her, facing my head down, tears emerging.

She couldn't die. Not now, not ever. Rydel was the sweetest, most generous people, and she deserved better. She deserved to live. She deserved to breathe, and smile, and be happy. And honestly, I didn't know what wold happen to the Lynch kids if she... passed. I imagine the worst. 

"Hi..." I felt my throat close as I looked down at the beautiful blonde, her fragile eyes open and staring right at me. 

"Hi sweetie." I smiled through tears. 

I felt her ice cold hands go to my cheeks. "Don't cry," She smiled, her voice small and conforting. "I will always be here, one way or another." 

"I just can't imagine life without you...." I looked down again. 

"Just please, stop cutting for me. Please." 

I looked at her, shocked. Had Jade told her that? She couldn't have, it was impossible, "How did you know....?"

"I could tell... just by the way you were acting... Promise me that you'll at least try?"

"I promise..." I nodded.

"I love you, girly."

"I love you too," I responded, stepping away from her and letting her visit with the rest of the Lynch kids before the doctor in the white coat came in to collect her patient. 

The Doctor waited for a few minutes, her blonde hair resting gently at her shoulders. Her blue eyes darted from her patient to all the visitors in her room. "Ahem," She cleared her throat and smiled as everybody looked at her. Standing in the doorway, she said, "Are you ready Rydel?"

"Yes."

Rydel's POV:

Tick. Tock. 

Tick. Tock

I watched everybody's face grow paler then I thought possible. It made me think that they knew I was going to die... which, scared me... why wouldn't it? The thought of leaving the existance, never to be remenbered, scared the living shit out of me. 

Here we go, I tried to think of positive thoughts, or just at least something positive. I had to leave happy. I had to not think about death. 

Okay Rydel, lets think of everything youv'e done in your life... I nodded to myself as I thought instanlty of my family, the wonderful people that I was privlaged to be around. The beautiful baby that was soon to be in this world, the mother being my very own best friend. And the other bestfriend that was madly in love with my brother- even though at this particular moment they were fighting... but I, as everybody else reading this, knew that were made for each other, and one day they would have a little wedding in the backyard and have little children of their own. Maybe I was just sacrificing my life for the babie's, if so then that wouldn't be so bad. 

That's something positive, now another.  I didn't know why my mind was making me do this, maybe to make it seem like I lived a long and happy life, which I sucessfully haven't. But as my mind wanted, I thought of R5, a band that all us Lynch kids are in. I remenbered touring around in our bus, to the screaming fans that called us their idols, their inspiration, but was I really anything but a girl who could play piano and had a brother qho was famous from a TV show? No, not really. 

"Are you ready Rydel?" The doctor, standing at the edge of the doorway. 

"Yes." I said, trying not to show how terrified I truley was. I had to be strong. For the family. 

I stopped, "Wait, I forgot to say goodbye to one more person..." I looked over at Jade, motioned for her to come over, and rubbed her baby bump. "Goodbye sweetie."

"We really have to get you into-" The doctor froze and let me have my moment.

"Okay, I'm ready, let's go."