Reunited

Lily's POV:

2 months later..

It's been 2 months since I've talked to Drew. The boys were already on tour and I've facetimed Wes a couple times there and here, but our relationship was still going steady. I haven't really been talking to Keaton lately which was upsetting.

As for school, its been a drag. I've been so tired of going to lectures every morning and I became so tired once I got back to my dorm. Thank god christmas break starts today! I was going to go see Wes, we already planned this out, after his show, he was going to pick me up at the airport. I had insisted on him not to since he would probably be worn out after a show, but him, being the stubborn one said no.

I finished packing and had my neighbor drive me to the airport. She is such a sweetheart. Once we got there I said goodbye to her and went through security. Wes never told me what happened when he got home with him and Drew.

I soon boarded the plane. I was sitting next to an elderly couple. I decided I would take a nap since it would be a while before we got there. Soon I drifted into a sleep. What seemed to be seconds later but really four hours later I was shook awake by the nice couple beside me.

"The plane is landing miss." said the man.

I smiled, "Thanks." I stood up and grabbed my bag. Once the plane landed I texted Wesley Hey my plane just landed. Are you here? I can't wait to see you. (: Love you! I pushed send and waited for my luggage.

I started to walk towards the waiting room when I heard my voice being yelled. "LILY!"

I smiled. I recognized that voice anywhere. Wesley's.

I ran rolling my suitcases with me. I dropped them when I got closer. "WES!" I giggled as I jumped into his arms. "I missed you!" I said looking at him.

He smiled, "We missed you too Lil.."

Eventually I got down and went to grab by bags but Wes got to them before me. "Let me get them Lily." He said.

I nodded, "So how are Keaton and uh Drew?" I asked.

Wes smiled that a million dollar smile," Keaton is Keaton. You know how that goes. Funny and happy as usual. Drew is better. While towards me anyway. He doesn't know you are coming back. I catch him starring at pictures of you two a lot. I also catch him debating to call you... He has been getting down. I think its because he didn't think his little sister would come back for Christmas." He shrugged a little. "He loves and misses you Lil.."

I nodded shocked. How couldn't I talk to my brother for so long. I was the jerk now.

"Um are you sure we're talking about the same person?" I slightly chuckled at my attempt of lightning things up but Wes's face just kept still.

"Well maybe I'll talk to him when we get to the venue ok?" I said replying with a real answer.

He nodded as we drove off into the direction of the venue since Wes and the boys had a show.

--- 1 hour later ----

I sat on the couch in the dressing room. They boys were rehearsing. Drew didn't know I was there yet. It would be nice to see what he would do.

I sat there scrolling through my phone on twitter. I saw a bunch of tweets from girls that would be at the show tonight. It made me smile to see how excited they were.

Before I knew it three boys came running in the room.

"This show will be SO chill!" Drew said, he hadn't noticed I was there yet. All of a sudden he looked up and saw me. "LILY?" he smiled.

"Hi." I said nervously.

"What are you doing here? Why didn't you tell me?" He continued to ask several questions.

"Well, I missed my brother, boyfriend, and best friend. Oh and its Winter Break at school. The reason I didn't tell you is because I thought you were still mad at me..." I continued. "I'm sorry for everything Drew...."

"Lily it wasn't your fault...." He started.

"No no no.... I mean what about that girl?" I asked.

"uh.." He scratched the back of his neck. " She kinda used me for my money I guess." he said.

A part of me kind of wanted to yell "I told you so" at him, but I held that side of me back and walked towards him giving him a big hug.

"I missed you" I murmered into his chest

"I missed you too" he replied.

We pulled away from the hug right when the stage manager told the boys they were on in 2 minutes.  They headed towards the stage while I stayed back watching them from the side. I was so proud of them.

The smiles on the fans faces were priceless. I totally understood why they did all of this now. They made so many people happy and their lives better. They were definitely appreciated in everyway possible...

A/N 
this chapter took longer to write than intended to, there are only a few more chapters left, and we are still looking for CO-OWNERS!  message us if you're interested :) 

COMMENT (5)// VOTE (20)// SHARE