Did I do something wrong?

PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE END IT'S IMPORTANT!

Lily's POV:

I woke up feeling awful.

I missed my brother

I missed my bestfriend

And I missed my boyfriend.

Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that Wes is beginning to become more famous but I hate that I have to share my boyfriend to thousands of girls around the world. I groaned as I picked myself off my bed and threw my hair up while walking out of my room. I totally forgot the fact that I was upset with Wes, but as soon as I remembered I sighed.

I hated getting upset with him especially since he doesnt know what he did wrong. A strong pair of arms began wrapping them around my waist snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked back and saw Wes smiling.

"Morning babe" He spoke with his morning voice.

I smiled weakly and turned around unraveling myself out of his arms I walked into the bathroom. I heard footsteps behind me, indicating he was following me.

"Did I do something wrong last night?" His voice became unsure and based on that, I'm guessing he looked confused.

I shook my head. He did not need to know what was wrong. "No of course not. I'm sorry..." I said well looking around in the bathroom for my toothbrush and toothpaste.

Wes stood in the door way and watched me carefully, "Babe are you sure you are okay? I mean you are looking for your toothbrush and toothpaste and it is right there in front of your face. What's going on spill in..."

I could tell he was getting angry but I didn't want him upset with me. I quickly brushed my teeth put the stuff away and went to him. I pecked his lips. "Really babe nothing is wrong. I promise. Just trust me. Please?" I asked before going back to my room to find something to wear.

Soon Wes would be leaving and I really was not prepared for that. Why couldn't he stay here forever? This made me wish I went to college closer to home. I wanted my three favorite boys close to me and this made it hard. Tonight is the night Wes is leaving.

I didn't want him to. I knew it would happen. He needed to get back so he can prepare for the tour.

I changed into my outfit and sat on my bed scrolling through my phone. Wes soon sat down next to me, without looking up from my phone I said

"Hey babe what do you want to do today?"

"Nothing lets just go get a bite and come back here to hangout" he said taking my phone away from me.

"Hey!" I pouted

"Heyy" he replied mockingly

I chuckled at him being immature.

His face went from relaxed to serious "Before we get that bite how about you tell me what's going on?" he said with a serious tone.

Damn I knew I couldn't get away with this so easily but it was worth a shot I guess

I shrugged replying "Its just that I hate seeing all your fans all over you, you know? I just miss having you all to myself. I mean just yesterday 5 random girls came up to me asking me to hangout or something"

"Sounds like somebody's jealous" he teased

"I knew I shouldn't have said anything. All you do is make fun of me" I huffed looking at the other direction

"Yeah but you're the only one I'm in love with" He said, I swear I could see the smile plastered on his face.

"I guess you're right, let's go get that bite now" I yelped pulling myself and him off the bed