Isn't going to be easy

*Wes POV*

"Wow that was great"  I said to Lily while throwing my clothes back on thinking about what we just did.

Lily smiled that smile that I had missed. "See I told you it would mean something this time," She replied to me.

"We better get back home before everyone wonders where we are..." I began.

Lily shrugged," Okay. I mean I guess."

I couldn't help but wonder if we were okay now. I missed Lily so much. That Colin jerk really messed with her. If I was able to get her back I couldn't mess it up this time like I had before.

I needed to take a bunch of chances in order to get her back. "Hey I need to get back to so I can do something."

*Lily POV*

I nodded what more could I do. He obviously wanted to go home and I couldn't stop him..

Wes started the car backed out of the packing spot. He started driving home and I thought about all of the old memories. I did honestly miss him but this was all too much for right now. I needed a break from guys. But, who says Wes and I can't be close friends again? Maybe us being close friends would bloom into something else.

Wes pulled into our driveway and helped me out of the car. I went inside and up to my room and looked at all of the old pictures.

*Wes POV*

I ran upstairs to my room. I was desperate to find a jar. I got a jar and cut slips of paper. I wrote down what we did today and put it in the jar. I was going to keep this jar and one day take the slips out and read them to her. I needed her back.

I slowly got up and walked into her room. "Hey Lily?" I asked softly.

"Yeah Wes?" She responded while closing a book full of pictures.

"Do you maybe want to go to the beach with me tonight?" I asked unsure of what she would say.

*Lily POV*

"Do you maybe want to go to the beach with me tonight?" He asked.

I started thinking before nodding my head yes. Wes's face lit up like a little kid seeing candy which made me smile.

I looked at him before he left my room, "You know this isn't going to be easy right?"

He turned and looked at me "Yeah I know but I really do not care how hard it will be."

As stunned as I was I looked back at the photo book unaware of what I was in for that night. Wes left my room and as soon as he did I jumped out of bed and looked through my closet. I don't know what has happened to me but I was honestly SO excited for tonight.

I went through my closet trying to find something cute to wear. This night at the beach was going to be different I knew it...

I grabbed my light colored jean shorts and a cute neon pink tank top. I guess this would work since this really isn't a date. Or was it??...

I slipped on my outfit. I walked to the mirror touched up my makeup and re-did my hair. I grabbed my phone off the charger and a cute pair of flip-flops and walked downstairs.

*Wes POV*

I changed and looked at the clock. It was close enough to time to go. I went to her room to get her but she wasn't there. She wasn't blowing me off was she??

I shut her door and walked down the stairs to see that girl that I love didn't blow me off and was waiting for me. She looked beautiful. Who was I kidding? She always looks beautiful.

I really can't mess this up this time...

Hi I'm Emily! I am helping out with this story so we can keep it going! So... I hope you liked this chapter! I have several ideas with this story!

You can follow me on twitter @BaeIsKeaton and my Wattpad is Keatonduhh

SHARE // COMMENT (5) // VOTE (10)