I love you

PLEASE READ:

SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER, I'M ON CHRISTMAS BREAK

Okay, so before I get started writing, I’m not very good at writing smut, so when I do, I will be using someone else’s smut and just changed the names up to put in here.  

Lily’s POV: 

We ended up going back home, but Wes, Keaton and Drew decided to go surfing while Colin and I decided to stay home and cuddle. 

“So babe, since its your first official day here, I wanted to surprise you with something” I said seductivly, while sitting up on my bed. I gave Colin a few hints here and there, and soon later he began to catch on. We’ve had, had sex a couple times already so it wasn’t like we weren’t prepared. 

He spread my legs apart with his hands, stood in between them, and kissed me hard. His tongue immediately dominated mine. I hiked his shirt up his sides and over his head, dropping it onto the floor while he fiddled with the button of my jeans. I threw my own shirt off and Colin slipped his fingers into my pants.

“You’re so wet” he muttered as he pressed his fingers against my underwear.

He reached around me with his other hand and managed to undo my bra. I slid it down my arms and reached for the zipper of Colin’s pants.

I pushed them down as far as I could and bit my lip as I  admired the big bulge in his boxers.

“If you fucking bite your lip again I’m going to have to punish you” he growled

He rubbed me through my underwear whilst I palmed him through his boxers, breaking the kiss only to moan.

“No more teasing” Colin said, his precum starting to seep through his boxers “I need you”

He grabbed my thighs. I stepped out of my jeans and he slid his pants the rest of the way off. My eyes moved to his shaft, fully erect and curved towards his stomach.

“I told you not to bite your lip.” he bellowed “That’s it. Lay on the bed”

I did as I were told, biting my lip on purpose this time to tease him even more. As soon as I was on the bed, he kicked my legs further apart and pushed his hard on against my wet core. He slowly moved his hips back and forth, taunting my entrance.

“Stop teasing” I breathed

He leaned over me, leaving kisses down my spine before pushing himself into me. He gave me time to adjust and then he rocked his hips back and forth. He gathered my hair in his hand and pulled it as he sped up.

“Fuck Colin” I moaned

My body pressed again the soft sheets, moving back and forth with the force of his movements. As my walls clenched around him and my orgasm neared, he rolled his hips in between each thrust. My moans echoed off the walls of the bedroom, mixing with Colin’s exasperated breaths.

“Shit Lily” he groaned

My name escaped out of his lips as our climax washed over me. His hand wrapped around my waist and he held me close as he came inside of me. His chest was pressed against my back as our bodies shook with euphoria.

“Wow” he exhaled.

I kissed him one last time before we got under the sheets to cuddle. 

“I love you Lily” He whispered in my ear. 

“I love you too” I replied, and with that we both fell asleep because of how tired we were. 

*** 

Around 1 I woke up and decided to go downstairs to get some food since I haven't ate since the movie, I started rummaging through the cabinets till I found some chocolate chip cookies, putting them on the kitchen counter I saw a shadow stand above it. 

"Hey Wes" I said uneasily 

He started moving towards me grabbing my waist, "Hey baby, lets have some fun" He growled. 

His grip tightened. "No Wes, get off of me" I said trying to squirm my way out of his chest. He began giving me small butterfly kisses until we both heard someone walk down the stairs. 

I looked over and saw Colin. Silently thanking him, I walked over and we headed back upstairs. 

"What happened?" He said. 

"Nothing. Just Wes begin himself" I muttered. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! 

I WONT BE UPDATING TILL THE END OF MY CHRISTMAS BREAK, PLEASE GET AS MANY VOTES/COMMENTS AS YOU CAN TILL THEN IT'LL MEAN A LOT! :)