Why does this always happen to me?

Lily's POV:

I cried into Wes's shoulder, I guess he was the only one that knew how I really felt

"Its okay Lily, let it all out, just let it out" And with that he kissed my forehead while I buried my head into his chest

-       - 24 HOURS AGO -

Lily's POV:

 Ugh whatever, that’s just probably a piece of scratch paper. My head it hard on my pillow, and I fell asleep.

"How should we wake her up?" I heard a voice whisper. I stirred.

"Shutup Wes! She's going to wake up if you talk any louder" I heard another voice, it was probably Keaton. 

"Ugh okay fine, lets just tickle her like old days okay?" Wes said a little quieter.

I slightly smirked so that they wouldn't see I was awake, I quickly came up with a plan in my head to scare them.

 "AHHH" I screamed so loud, both Keaton and Wes jumped up and it looked like they almost had a heart attack. I started laughing my head off until I was crying and then looked at both of them.

 "You should have seen your faces" I began.

 They both smirked at me and started tickling me.

 "St- stop. Stop" I said begging for mercy.

After a good 2 minutes they stopped. "Hey are you okay?" Keaton began. Soon the room was silent and we were all serious. "Um yeah, excuse me" I said and walked into the bathroom.

 Ugh, why did he have to ruin the mood? I was perfectly fine and then he had to ruin EVERYTHING.

I heard some whispering/yelling outside my bathroom. I pressed my ears against the hard cold wood to listen. 

"Keaton what the hells wrong with you, why did you have to ruin the mood! She was fine. Did you see how her face changed expressions when you brought him up?" Wes whispered at his younger brother.

"I know, I'm stupid. I'm going to apologies to her now okay?" Keaton replied sighing.

I heard footsteps coming my way knowing it was Keaton, I started making noises in the bathroom so it seemed like I wasn't listening to their conversation.

He knocked on the door twice and said "Hey Lil, I'm sorry, it was so stupid of me to even bring that up, I hope you're oka--"

Hell. This was Keaton for crying out loud. My best friend. The one who helped me with Wes and Colin. He was there for me 24/7 I couldn't let this stupid thing come between us.

 I opened the door and gave him a bone crush hug, "It's okay Keats, I was just getting ready" I pulled off a smile so he probably bought my lie.

Wes's POV:

After Keaton pulled off that statement, he went to say sorry to Lily "It's okay Keats, I was just getting ready" I heard Lily say.

Getting ready my ass.

 Even though Lily and I aren't a couple anymore, I still know her better than anyone here besides Drew. We dated for almost 2 years.

 I guess I'll just talk to her later… alone.

 She kicked Keaton and I out of her room since she had to change, we wanted to skating today. Lily came out with a pair of black high wasted shorts and a white crop top covering her stomach. She let her long hair down and put on a pair of her black vans.