Hey I'm Wes

Wesley’s POV:

As soon as I heard those words, I darted up the stairs, I don’t know why, but it did. Was I still in love with Lily? I’m a bit upset she had gotten over me, I should have known she would find someone at college. Just seeing them together made me feel disgusted. 

I know, Lily and I were broken up long before, and had just a few hook ups but I thought they meant she wanted to get back together.. I guess not. I was just SO angry! 

Why did her boyfriend even come her and visit her. Were the trying to make me jealous? I quickly shrugged if off knowing I could probably win her back since I’ve been living with her for more than a year. 

I went back down the stairs and saw the back of Colin and Lily’s bodies. They were practically glued together. 

I casually walked over to them and went over to Colin, “Hey I’m Wes” I said sticking my hand out giving him my signature smirk. 

“Heard a lot about you. Colin” He said as he reached over to my hand shaking it firmly. 

I then, looked over at Lily giving her a quick wink and walked away. 

Lily’s POV: 

If Wes thought I was trying to make him jealous in any way, I wasn’t. I’m happy with Colin, and things are we’re not in that same place Wes and I were in, and even if I DID make Wes jealous, so what? He was the one that cheated on me. 

“So babe, what do you wanna do today?” I said giving Colin a quick kiss. 

“Lets go watch a movie with your brother, Keaton and Wes” He replied. 

I raised an eyebrow “Really? You would do that? Are you sure Wes isn’t bothering you, because if he is, I can talk to him about it” 

“Nope. He’s fine. Really not as bad as what I thought he would be like” Colin said smiling. 

I smiled back and ran up the stairs telling Wes, Keaton, and Drew to get ready cause we were going to see a movie.

I ran back up to my room and changed quickly, I was wearing some high waisted shorts with a tight crop top, that fitted me perfectly and showed a little skin. I then, threw on my white chuck taylors and left my hair naturally curled while as for my face, I put on some mascara.

 I didn’t like wearing too much makeup, it made me feel un natural and I didn’t want people calling me “skank” and “slut” I looked at my outfit in the mirror once, then grabbed my phone off the counter and ran downstairs. 

Everyone was already in the car, so I hopped in the backseat sitting in between Colin and Keaton. Drew was driving, and Wes was sitting beside him. Thank God. 

We ended up watching a scary movie which I was not thrilled about, but Colin and I just moved the armchair up, and I snuggled into his chest. 

Wes was sitting right next to Colin so it was a bit awkward but it was fine. In the middle of the movie, I got scared and moved into Colin’s lap giving him butterfly kisses, and since it was dark enough. I saw Wes look over to us a few times, I guess he was feeling a tad bit uncomfortable, I couldn’t blame him. 

Colin’s POV (haha): 

Wes was beginning to tick me off, I mean I understand first love blah blah blah, but he was the one that cheated on Lily and so doesn’t that mean he got over her first? If this boy gets any closer to my girl I’ll have to do something about her. 

10 VOTES AND 6 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER :) PLEASE GET ME TO 150 READS?

Every time I write in italics it means that person is thinking, If I write it in bold italic’s it will mean it’s a flashback :)