Oh Shit

Lily's POV:

I can't believe Drew's acting like such a dick right now… Has fame actually changed him? What even is his deal? I was just looking at his girlfriend and then once she leaves he makes it my fault. I was in a cab with Wes right now on the way to the airport and I didn't even bother leaving Drew a note. The only other person we told was Keaton since he would freak out once he found out we weren't there.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Wesley open his mouth; I took off my earphones and looked at him.

"Hey, we're almost there" He smiled faintly. I just nodded my head and smiled back, I wasn't in the mood to talk cause I was still upset with Drew. In 2 weeks, they would go on tour and I was back to college. Not exactly how I thought my summer would be but it is how it is..

The cab came to a stop, and I climbed out heading for the trunk while Wes paid the taxi driver.  We walked into the airport hand in hand finding our check in counter. Once we got all that done with we headed over to the gate and waited for the flight to board.

"Do you think Drew really meant what he said about me going back to college?" I said looking up at Wes since my head was resting on his shoulder

"I'm sure he didn't mean it, he was just upset his girlfriend left in such a rush, I promise things will be back to normal soon" Wesley said looking down at me smiling.

--------------- After the flight ----------------

 The flight wasn't that long considering we were only flying within California. Wesley and I fell asleep as soon as we were sitting in the airplane.  I lead Wes to my apartment. Yes. I live in an apartment near Stand ford, since it was a scholarship; I thought being alone would be nice; it was around a 5 minute walk to school everyday which was perfect.

"Wow," Wes began while looking around "nice apartment, you clean up nice Lily"

"Thanks babe, lets go to bed I'm tired and its only 6am" I replied taking his hand and dragging him into my bedroom. I changed into my pajamas and went into my covers.

While, Wes came out of the bathroom with only his boxers on. I raised an eyebrow looking at him.

"What? I sleep with my boxers on remember?" He said smirking

"mmhmmm" I hummed at him and quickly let my head hit the pillow. I patted the empty space next to me indicating him to come on the bed.

 He chuckled and climbed in cuddling me. As I was just about to fall asleep, I heard Wesley whisper, "I love you Lily".

NEXT MORNING:

Drew's POV (surprise surprise) 

I can't believe Lily and Wes didn't support my girlfriend and I. What the hell? I didn't even do anything wrong and they both have to act this way wow. I went for an early surf session to cool off, but there was just something about this situation that I couldn't get out of my head.

When I came home, nobody was awake yet, well from what I'm hearing Keaton's snoring and Wes and Lily are probably still sleeping in their room. It was around 11am when Keaton woke up, hm strange, Wes and Lily usually woke up at 9… maybe Keaton will know where they are.

"Hey Keaton do you know where Wesley and Lily are?" I said still looking down at my cereal.

"No I don't why do you even care? I thought you were pissed at them." He mumbled those words.

"Are you mad at me? And I was just wondering so calm your cools" I said looking up.

 "No I am not mad ok" He replied leaving the kitchen.

Well. That was weird? Where were they? I decided to leave Wesley a few texts and also decided to call him but it went straight to voicemail. I did the same to Lily, and again, the call went to voicemail 

Maybe I should just leave them alone; I mean they probably were together and pissed at me for throwing a big tantrum.

I sighed getting off my chair and decided to go to my room, walking past Keaton's room I heard a faint sound.

"Uh huh, yeah he asked where you guys were" -pause- "No no I didn't tell him where you guys were jeez Wes calm down" ----- "Oh shit I think he's coming this way later dude" Keaton said. I slightly chuckled. So he knew where they were…

As of queue I walked opened his door and walked inside

"Oh um hey, Drew what are you doing here?" He said stumbling through his words.

I smirked and replied, "I heard you on the phone with Wes, c'mon Keaton spill it out. Where are they?"

"I can't tell you Wes and Lily will get so mad at me" he replied

"Tell me or I'll tell Wes what you did last year at the party" I said smiling innocently.

He sighed giving up. "Ugh fine, alright Lily went back to college like you told her to and Wes went along" Taking a sharp breathe in, I said

 "Oh shit."

Lily must be really pissed off… she was never one to make such a big deal out of everything but once she did it really meant she was mad. I can't believe ME. Her freaking BROTHER drove her away by telling her to go back to college. She's never going to forgive me.  

------------------------

HELLOOO :) CLAIRE HERE. So I hope you guys liked this chapter, I really kinda wanna fast forward to 2 weeks later when the tour starts so leave a comment below telling me if you want that!! 

SHARE // VOTE (30?) // COMMENT (6) FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE PLS 

ALSOO WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW WRITERS! IF YOU WANT TO WRITE IN THIS COLLAB WATTPAD PLEASE EMAIL claireexx13@gmail.com WITH A SAMPLE WRITING WITH WHATEVER YOU WANT (it can be next chapter for this or whatever) THERE IS NO DEADLINE SO WHENEVER IS OK :)

-----------------------