He said how his car hit her scooter. He raised his head and looked at her with a guilt feeling. But she smiled instead.He looked at her surprisingly..

" so you are not angry with me? " He asked.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Why should I? I was also careless. So we both are equally responsible" she said smiling.

"Thank you so much for understanding me. I thought you are going to slap me on the spot. You  know.. I didn't sleep yesterday properly" he blabbered. She laughed..

"That's so sweet of you" she said smiling.

"I'm hurting you for the second time right?" He said

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I'm hurting you for the second time right?" He said

"Yeah..That's fact..So now what you are going to gift me? " She said teasing him.

"I don't have anything with me now " he pouted.

"So.. If I ask anything will you give ?"

"Sure... "he said

"Give your phone."

He took out his phone

"Now dial the number I'm saying.. " she said. He did And it started to ring.  He gave the phone to her . After two three rings they picked up the call

"Annaya..This is Vaidhehi" She said

She started to speak to that person. Adi was listening to their conversation. After the conversation she disconnected the call.

"Who was that? " He asked

"Actually .. We had started a group to help the poor and orphan. Yesterday we had to donate clothes to some adivasi tribals. But.. I met with this accident know. " She smiled. Just then Vikram and Priya walked inside the room.

"Surprise." Priya shouted.

Vaidhehi looked at Priya and saw Vikram with her.

"Vikram.."She said with a bright smile.

He came near her and patted  her.

"Where were you? I missed you a lot idiot.." she said.

"I too missed you darling... " Vikram said smiling.

"He is Aditya.. My friend.. " he held Adi by shoulders.

Vaidhehi and Adi looked each other and smiled. Just then the nurse came inside the room. She came to Adi.

"Sir.. You need to sign here. The patient need some more medicines.. " she said.

"Why him..? " Priya asked.

"Because he is her husband know." She said

"Husband?" Priya , vikram and Vaidhehi said in unison.

Adi cheeks turned red. He immediately signed all the papers. The nurse left.

" I'm sorry.. Yesterday when she asked about the relatives.. I said .... that I'm your husband.. Don't feel bad" he said lowering his head.

Both Vikram and Priya looked each other and laughed. Vaidhehi blushed.

"You could have said that she is your sister too" Priya said and laughed.

"Stop it Priya.Let it be.Poor Adi.. " Vikram said and laughed.

I'm leaving... Bye" Adi rushed out. Priya and Vikram laughed again. Vaidhehi blushed hardly.

-------------

Precap -  job interview for Vaidhehi

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.