Important Authors Note

PLEASE READ THIS NOTE IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT 

Hey guys! 

I have some news for you all, but first I'd like to reitirate my thank you to all of you guys for getting me to 3,000+ reads, I honestly really appreciate each and every one of those reads and I would have never known that this story would even get 100 reads, so again thank you guys so much, and I love you all! 

Ok, so the news is that I am planning on changing the title of Hallways of High School. At first when I began this story, it was going to be a story about like the lives of kids who were just in high school and all the drama with it. Although, as the story progressed, I realized that there was more than just an everyday high school life to this. 

So, I spent a few days thinking about this, and I realized that my new title actually ties in what's happening between Jayce and Alex, and even with the rest of the characters. 

My new title is - Bound Together

Now before you judge me for this title, before you tell my how typical it is, relax. This will all tie in together at the end of the story. So I will change the title of Hallways of High School as soon as I get a new cover. 

But I will miss Hallways of High School, that name meant something to me, and I hope you all understand the sudden change. 

Love you guys xx

Until next time, 

-queenfreakco