HOSEOK

"be careful when you're around him...you could die"

Hoseok PoV

"What nonsense are they talking about?" Everyone is being so overreacting. "Just because I'm the Son of  God of the Underworld..doesn't mean i'm gonna murder people."

I walked through every places in the underworld. I'm getting start to be bored with this place. There's nothing but darkness,coldness. How did i even end up being his son anyways? in fact..why me..

I kept on starring at the River of Souls untill someone called my name.

"Hoseokie hyung!"

I turn around to be greeted with a hug by Taehyung.

"What's up Taehyungie~" i ruffle his hair playfully.

"Nothing much...i by chance saw you standing here from afar...alone...so what are you thinking now?" asked Taehyung with a worried face.

Taehyung is the same kind of what i am...in fact..all 7 of us are too..but I cant really imagine this playful kid with a really cute smile to be the same kind as me...aren't it supposed to be the opposite?

"I'm... not thinking of anything...really" I put on a smile like always.

"You know hyung..we are here for you.." said Taehyung.

I just smiled at him

"Let's go to the others"

"OKAY~~~~"

When we were about to walk off, suddenly Namjoon appear out of nowhere.

"Aihh! Hyung! u scared the shit out of me!" Taehyung screamed at Namjoon while punching his arm..but he puts on a really serious face.

"Hoseok ah... i know what im going to say is going to make u...mad..but.." he looks at me nervously.

"Hades called for you..He's going to do it! Wether you like it or not.."

My blood starts to boil when i heard what Namjoon said.. I immediately knew what he meant and went to the castle without saying anything to Namjoon nor Taehyung.

I start walks faster through the hallway and slam open the door to the Throne room...and i was greeted by my father who is smirking to his ear right now.

"Ah..there you are..my precious Son" he chuckles lightly.

I just scoff at him.

"You know what of the reason i called you here right? It's Time" suddenly he puts on a serious face.

"YOU KNOW WELL IM NOT FUCKING DOING IT!I WONT TAKE THE  THRONE!! I REFUSE!" I yelled at anger.

"YOU HAVE NO CHOICE!!" Suddenly all the fire on all those candle lantern start going crazy.

*scoff*
"What are you going to do about it?" I start to walk closer to him.
"Kill me? well i'll be glad to die than Sitting on this Throne!"

Suddenly he grab me by the throat.

"Me? kill you? i need an heir so why would i even do that?" he smirked and lets go of me and started to whisper at my ear.

"But if you don't do what you've been told..i might just kill your mother and all 6 of those..so called friends of yours" he laugh evilly

I glared at him so hard..i was so angry that my veins might blow up!

I hated this!

Hate this!

I Hate him!

I'll get you for this...just you wait..

I stood up and glared at him before i run out the Room.

On my way to my room..i saw Yoongi.
He just looks at me without saying a word. I know deep down he felt sympathy towards me.

I just shrugs off Yoongi and walk pass by him

"Hoseok ah.." he grabbed my wrist but  i pulled it back.

"Im not in a good condition right now...leave.."

Then yoongi just nods and walks away.

I went in my room and lay on my bed in full of thoughts. Then someone knocks on my door. I didnt answer but the person just came in. I look at the door...and saw my mother. I look down.

"I want to be alone..please" i said.

Then she walks up to me and caress my cheeks.

"I know how much you hated to be the Ruler of this Underworld..but i believe if you were to become the ruler...You know what's right and what's wrong.." she just gave me a warm smile. " You can do this Hoseok..i know you can" then she left my room.

I lay back on my bed with full of thoughts.

"Throne...Ruler..."

I just clear my mind and just sleep through out the night.

______________________________________

so thats the first chapter guys...hope yall enjoyed it!!!

BTW

credits to someone from Amino
who made the Cover pic of this book...it really aesthetically​ beautiful!!

so peace out yall!! Seeya!