Revenge is Sweet~ Larry Stylinson

---------Louis' POV---------

I was feeling particularly down because I just got another lecturing from Simon about my slip up with Harry. The lady in the interview was asking the same old questions and i'm not sure what came over me, but when Zayn was keeping her preoccupied I had buried my face into Harry's back and gave him a small love bite. How was I supposed to know that the bloody camera was still on us? Harry and I have been together for about a month now but there has always been this connection between us while we were on the X Factor. Management gave us permission to be together as long as it was on the down low. And let me tell you.. since we've been officially together, it's been getting harder and harder to keep my hands to myself. But it's not like much has changed between us, we just act little bit more affectionate with each other and sometimes it just so happens that the camera would catch it. 

I walked out of Simon's office and started to walk down the hall but tensed up when I felt two, well toned arms snake around my torso. 

“It’s only me, Boobear.” Harry whispered into my ear as chills went down my back.

“Haz, don’t scare me like that. You know-” I turned around to face him and my heart thudded as I registered how close his face was.

“You know what, boobear?” Harry said seductively as he inched closer. His eyes bore into mine in a way that left me breathless.

“I… ugh… I…umm…” I stuttered. 

“What, did you think that I would let you bite me like that without getting revenge?” He said as he pushed me into a Janitors closet and closed the door behind him.

"Haz! What the hell are you do-" I started to say but I got interrupted by a pair of lips on mine and his hands firmly grasping my hips. He backed me up into the wall and bit down on my lower lip. I gasped and he took this opportunity to slip his tongue inside my mouth. I slightly whimpered, but this only made him chuckle.

My head started to get fuzzy and I gave in and melted into the kiss as our tongues did an erotic dance. I hate how he has this strong affect on me, how he can just so easily make me give in. Though I happily oblige. 

I pulled away, my breath ragged. "Is this supposed to be revenge?"

He gave me a mischievous smile and brought his finger to my lips. "Shh.." He gave me another peck on my lips before he pulled my shirt off over my head. He wrapped his arms around my waist and grazed his lips down my jawline. He began nibbling my ear and I bit my lip trying to suppress a moan. He slowly kissed down my neck and began leaving love bites down my chest as I threw my head back and leaned it against the wall.

"Ma-maybe we shouldn't do this here." I muttered and looked at him through half closed lids. He shot back up and stared into my eyes with such intensity shivers went down my back. He roughly turned me around and pushed me back on the wall.

Not gonna lie, this was turning me on. Haz usually never gets this rough, not that i'm complaining. I am so far from complaining. 

My back was against his chest and he wrapped one arm around my torso holding me in place and with his other hand he began palming my member over my chinos. I moaned softly and rolled my hips back into his groin.

"Don't you dare." He scolded me as he bit down on my shoulder and palmed me slower and harder. I gave a small whimper and tried to stay up right which was getting harder to do as my erection grew and my knees started to turn to jello.

"H-haz." I moaned as I tried my best to be obedient. I turned my head and looked at him through half closed lids. "Stop being a tease." He licked his lips then kissed the back of my neck and I arched my back and moaned a little bit too loudly.

He started to unbutton my pants when we heard the creak of the door open and we whipped our heads around to see Liams face of disapproval, Zayns shocked one, and Nialls amused one. "Oh lads, you owe me ten pounds." Niall said with a smirk on his face. 

My face grew red and I elbowed Harry away as I started to zip up my chinos and pull on my shirt. Kill me now.

"Louis, didn't you JUST get a lecturing from Simon." Liam raised his eyebrow.

"Ye-yeah." I smiled sheepishly.

"Oh chill out Daddy Directioner, how'd you know we were in here anyway?" Harry questioned.

"Louis is a loud lad" Niall laughed.

"You shouldn't speak, oh little Irish man. The whole band could hear you last week." I chuckled.  Niall face turned a shade of red and Liam started to look uncomfortable.

 Liam cleared his throat. "Alright lads, lets go."

As we walked down the hallway Harry put his arm around my shoulder and whispered "Later." 

Niall leaned over to Zayn. "Twenty pounds Harry just whispered he's gonna shag him later." 

 Zayn scolfed. "Uhm, i'm not losing twenty pounds."

*

*

*

Hey guys~ 

Sorry that it's kinda short. I've been arguing with myself if I should even publish this in the first place cause I don't think it's all that great. But I thought I should update soon cause I just reached 1000 reads, woo! :D I hope you like it. 

I'll make sure the next one is longer. 

Catori xx