' I thought we'l be watching a movie ' you thought, You sighed 

He laughed " Don't be disappointed Y/N -ah..." he said " We'll be watching as many movies you want after we..............." he parked the car and you looked from the window. " Do some Shopping...." he clapped like a little girl about to head to a candy store. Shouldn't girls be the one so excited shopping

You couldn't help but to laugh.

-------------------------------

" Wooww that's so beautiful ." Jungkook said while sitting the sofa, It was like the seventh dress you tried and ' beautiful ' was always he word.. You rolled your eyes and sighed going back to the dressing room 

" What ? " 

The lady there laughed " Sir, You should pick only one ....Or she won't stop " she said 

" Huh ? " Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck " B-But......... They were all beautiful.."

You were inside the dressing room trying another dress, Jungkook said you need to get a dress, probably he is thinking about Nayoung's Birthday party but....you weren't sure you will go, Yet you wanted to get a dress but Jungkook is making your picks harder.

You looked at yourself in the mirror wearing a sleevless black dress, above the knee and a bit tight. You weren't sure you can go out wearing it, Your face was blushing but the lady made you step away from the room. 

Jungkook was in his phone and didn't notice you are already finished 

" No, It's tell them i a---------" He stopped when he saw you, Checking you out from head to toe, you felt so embarrassed from his stares, He suddenly sucked in a sharp breath,almost coughing on it " I will call you later..."

He put the phone in his pocket and walked toward you " No way....." He laughed , You blinked confused " No way you're going out wearing this....... I like the 5th one better." he said randomly, You smiled knowing that he doesn't even remember the 5th dress, " This.......So short...No No.......Anyway, you'll take it." 

You laughed along with the ladies around.

You ended up taking two dresses , the last one and the 5th that was a princess style short dark blue dress, It was cute more that sexy or something.

Jungkook watched you taking you purse and he smiled finding it the cuteset thing, He slowly walked behind you and rested his chin in your shoulder, You jumpped at that and your heart start beating faster than before.  

" What did I say before ? " he smiled " You are my wife .....So you're my responsibility. " 

Your heart skipped a beat when he turned you to face him, You melted over his sweet smile " I will be the one buying you everything and you can pay me back with........" he leant to whisper to your ear " Your smiles......" he winked and walked pass you to pay for the dresses, You felt bad but you couldn't help your smile, your hands automatically were placed in your cheeks feeling how hot they were.

' Owww that embarrassing

" Let's go..." Jungkook came back and took your hand.

-------------------------------------

You two bought many stuff and then you had lunch in the mall's restaurant, It felt like a date....

Or maybe it was..

Whocares, The important thing here is that you two had fun and your heart get used to each other, You weren't shy to look at him and enjoyed eyeing him more, The looks in the other girls you passed by was funny...... You know he was so handsome and everything but their reactions were a bit unexpected and what's funnier is that Jungkook didn't seem to notice as all his attention was on you.