Part 33.

Harry's Pov.

I stayed quiet for a couple of minutes just looking at her.

"What did you say?" I said calmly. She sighed once again,

"I said that i dont want you with Louis anymore. I dont want you to spea-" I interrupted her now getting mad.

"And who the Hell are you too say who i can and cant talk too, even worse. Date. Its not your life mum. It's mine" I said trying to keep my anger way.

"I will not let you speak to me that way Harold. You will not see or speak to Louis I will take your bloody phone if i have too"

I was fucking done. "You Cant tell me Anything! This is why i fucking hate you sometimes! Im old enough to know who is good for me and who is not good for me!" I yelled with my anger not coming out Who the hell does she think she is.

your Mum

I dont care. I said ignoring the little thought in my head.

"You Hate me?" She finally spoke, she didnt even look hurt "You fucking hate me when all this time I took care of you fed you gave you clothes a damn house! As long as you live here under MY roof your going to do as I say"

"THAN ILL FUCKING LEAVE THIS STUPID HOUSE!" I said not even knowing that i did.

Her. facial expression changed quickly to angry to sadness and apologetic. But i wasnt finished. Oh, no i wasn't "I lived here, I know you raised me, gave me food, Clothes, But that gives you no damn reason to say anything about me. Or Louis. or who to talk too. I love you but you have no right mum."

She sighed angrily and pulled something out of her pocket that im pretty sure i hid very well. "Then what is this Harold? Care to explain?" She opened her palm that showed all my blades with dry blood all over it. I widened my eyes taking it from her hands. "How did you find this, why where you in my room?"

Louis' Pov.

Everything. I heard everything. Every single detail.

I sighed angrily "I was just about to be with him now" I started getting sad. The only reason why i heard everything was because i didnt even leave. I was standing right infront of Harry's window because there is a tree that blocks me from being seen.

I heard the whole thing. Well some things. Harry hating him mum. Her not wanting him to talk to me. I sighed.

She just doesnt get that we love each other and no We are not deluded saying that we are in love.

We have to be together to be alright. It just makes us feel better when we know we're not going to lose each other.

I wanted to cry. So i just left his house. I dont want any problems with Anne. As i walked home I saw my mum standing At the doorway waiting for me.

I walked up to her "Hi mum" I said below a whisper. She looked up biting her lip nervously and stood up straight.

She sighed "Im sorry Louis, but you cant be with Harry anymore" She sounded sorry i know it was Anne's fault cause my mum understood how happy i was with Harry.

I laughed and walked in her behind me. "Yes i am" And i walked upstairs ignoring her calls and locked my door sitting on my bed. "No one can tell me i cant be with Harry. He is mine and i can do anything i want" I said to myself before going to sleep. A dreamless one at that.

Harry's Pov.

We kept fighting. I hated fighting with her. But i dont want to give her my blades.

"Harold Edward Styles, I said give them to me. RIGHT NOW!" She was beyond mad right now and i hated it she was never mad at me.

I growled "Fuck you. I dont have to give you anything." She stood there in shock before she came up to me.

Before i can process anything. I felt a hard slap on the right side of my face "Im Done with you Harold! You have no right to speak to your mother like that! Now hand them over!"

I was really confused right now. 'did she just hit me?' I said to myself. She held out her hand and i felt a tears leave my eyes as i pulled out the blades from my pocket amd squeezed them hard causing the blood to drip down

"Harry." She pressed "Give them before you hurt yourself" I looked up at her curls falling over my face

"You ruined my whole life" i chuckled darkly "my whole world" I said speaking of Louis. "So whats the point of not getting a few more cuts into me?" She took them out of my hand and went to the kitchen getting a wet wrag. I ignored her and walked upstairs. "Fucking Hate you mum, so much that you dont even know." I walked into my room and sat on my bed just watching the blood.

I was done. I hate her. I hate everyone. I need Louis. He literally keeps my alive.

So whatever mum. I dont need those. There is always something else i can use.

HIIIII GUUUYYYYSSSSS :D I updated again. No durrrrr...Alright so yah Sorry it took long. And again i did this on my phone. soooo there might be a few mistakes sorry about that. and ok im done Byyeee