Part 19

HIII guys well i feel like shit and this update may also be like shit -.- well im really tired and i had the worse weekend ever and i hope you guys like the chapter cause yeahh well on to the reading then xxx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis' Pov.

I woke up with Harry next to me I smiled slightly and got out of bed i remembered i was naked from yesterday. Best day ever too I still remember it 

Flashback>>>>>

We were on the bed watching a movie i was starting to fall asleep when I felt Harry nibble on my earlobe 'what are you doing babe?' I asked as I let out a giggle 'remember that promise you gave me?' he said seductively into my ear 'I don't think I remember' I said with a smirk on my face. Next thing I know is I was rolled on my bed and Harry on top of me he leaned down to my ear again 'I'm going to make you remember' he growled into my ear 

Flashback over>>>>>>>>>>

It went all downhill from there. My ass also hurts so bad! at least we know who tops in this relationship i forgot that my mum was home but it was late. I do think she heard us cause we're screamers that's all i know she should be awake by now I'm not sure if she had work today though.

I started walking downstairs (making sure I didn't wake up Harry) i went into the Kitchen and saw my mum at the table almost half asleep "Hey mum" i said with a smile and walked to her and gave her a peck on the cheek "Hi Louis" she said tiredly "why you so tired?" i said as i walked to the fridge "you really want to ask that Lou?" she said back to me with sass i blushed cause i knew exactly what she meant i grabbed the cereal and milk and started eating.

my mom looked up at me and stared at me with curious eyes "yes?" i said while putting more cereal in my mouth "I only got one question Lou" she said and put down her news paper on the table she was recently i hummed in response because of the food in my mouth "did you use protection?" i chocked on my food and started coughing really bad my mom staring at me with concern.

Once I was done chocking i answered my mum "what kind of question is that mum?" i asked her i felt a huge blush become noticeable on my face i love my mum but i don't think that is any of her business in my opinion "hey I'm just asking" she said while holding back laughter i rolled my eyes playfully and continued eating my breakfast i heard footsteps coming down the stairs i think everyone is still sleeping it's probably the twins.

"Hi" I heard a rough raspy voice say behind me i turned around and saw Harry rubbing his eyes he looked so cute I stood up and went to hug him he hugged back and whispered in my ear "thanks for yesterday babe" he said and I had another blush come in again we pulled away from the hug he sat down and I went over to the cupboards and got Harry a bowl so he can eat I got the rest of the things and fixed up the things for him.

I sat down on his Lap sideways so he can eat of course my mom stared at us in awe  i smiled at her Harry continued to eat his cereal once he was done we went upstairs and i heard my mum let out a little laugh I smiled to myself and I pulled Harry up to my room.

"You wont believe what my mum told me" i said as i walked into the room "what she say?" i sat down on my bed and Harry joined me holding my hand "so i guess she heard us yesterday and she asked me If we 'used protection' " Harry let out a bark of laughter i looked at him in amusement "S-she said W-what?" he said while still laughing "i  started choking on my cereal when she said that i wasn't expecting that to come out of her mouth" I said while laughing along with him a couple of minutes he was red because of laughing to much "alright calm down curly" i said while cupping his cheeks and giving him a lovely kiss he stopped laughing and kissed back.

I climbed onto his lap and kissed him more deeply he started leaning back and I held onto him i pulled away form the kiss for breath he got the back of my neck and put my lips onto his once again and kissed me deeply again.

Already 5 minutes and we we're out of breath and panting my head on the side of Harry's neck and Harry's head on my chest "I love you BooBear" he kissed me once more and i kissed back "I love you too Hazza" i mumbled against his lips.

We watched a movie and cuddled up together sharing a couple of kisses here and there he had to go after the movie to his house I love this boy and i want it to Last no matter what. 

OK! so i just remembered that the whole band was in this story and i don't know why i forgot but i want more drama in this story so im going to do something THAT you will find out in a couple of chapters I'm going to make them go to school tomorrow so that i can get the boys back in the story hehe :D alright hope you enjoyed (: byee xxx