Part 21

HIIIII I'm updating :D well I'm writing this on the 14 /: but im going to update this in another day ^-^ i Just want to be prepared when i update :P alright on to the chapter then (Nouis ^-^ who ships them xD hah) 

Louis pov.

Yesterday was fun with all the lads I'm glad Niall had fun too cause at school he was really sad i don't know about what. But i want to find out maybe it's family problems? ugh i don't know i just want him to tell me cause no one noticed that he was upset besides me and it just want to know so i can be there for him.

I lay on my bed by myself cause Harry had to go home. He was going to stay with me but his mum said no cause where going to school tomorrow so he had to go home I'm going to pick him up early this time cause I took a lot of time going to his house today in the morning good thing he wasn't mad at me. 

There was this one thing that got me curious about Niall though every time me and Harry would kiss or just tease each other he would slowly grow out of his smile or laughter it made me curious but i doubt its anything about us I'm just going to talk to him to get it out of him i already told Harry and he said he understood and that he wont mind cause he wants Niall to be happy too.

I was close to falling asleep by myself this time from a unknown text i read it, but it was weird cause i didn't know someone else liked me and don't they know i wont leave Harry no matter what we made it clear at school maybe someone new or something. I didn't think about it so i just put my phone to the side and fell asleep, but with my arms empty and with no curly haired boy laying next to me.

I woke up to my alarm again ugh when i hear it i just want to throw my phone across the room and make it shut up so i can fall back asleep. Pretty sure everyone feels that way no 'ones likes school its a living hell' i said to myself and made my way to the bathroom to get ready once i was done with all the bathroom stuff i went to my closet and got some what different clothes than what i usually wear i got my black skinny jeans and a navy blue short sleeved shirt and put them on i slipped on some black toms and texted Harry to see if i can go a little more early to his house it was only 6:30.

L: can i pick you up early and we can have breakfast at your house?

H: sure (: are you coming right now though?

L: yes Hazz <#

H: whats that symbol for i thought it was a 3 :P 

L:  It means I love you more than all of the numbers combined

H: that's now going to be our thing :D

L: alright well im close to your house babe see you in a sec (:

H: alright <#

I smiled at his message 'boy he wasn't playing' i said to myself and chuckled a little i walked to the slight turn and knocked on Harry's door. It took about 3 minutes until i heard someone running down the steps from inside I thought it was Harry's mum. I was going to knock again but the door opened seeing a beautiful boy in front of me i smiled and reached my hand out for him to take witch he did and we where on our way to school.

"I got a message yesterday at night from a unknown person" I said "Oh really? can i see it?" he asked i nodded and took out my phone and gave it to him he turned it on and he saw my wallpaper and smiled at it. It was Harry kissing my cheek and me smiling. He read the message and he looked sad "Your not going to leave me right?" he asked and looked into my eyes "what! of course not Harry i love you" i said he sighed in relief  "I love you too" he said pecking my cheek.

"Hi Lads!" I said as we went towards our table Niall, Liam, and Zayn already there. They all said there hello's and we sat there talking to each other Niall wasn't that depressed looking like yesterday im glad though. I guess i could hang out with him today i don't know if ill invite Harry or not but i just want to cheer Niall up.  

I walked out of 3rd period but sadly Harry wasn't in that class. They thing was he is 2 doors away from my class I saw him walked to his locker i wanted to scare him so i walked behind him and wrapped  my arms around his hips he jumped a little and i giggled witch he relaxed more knowing it was me "scared me boo" he said letting out  a sigh "m'sorry" i said as i gave him a peck on the lips.

"So Harry" i started he looked over at me and smiled "I was thinking if you wanted to come with me to go cheer up Niall?" "Um I don't know but i'll see if i can cause my mum wants me to do something but i will probably come where are you guys going?" he asked opening his locker for the next class witch all the lads and Harry are in "I was think the club?" i said he froze "Hazz are you ok?" i asked he looked up at me with worried eyes.

"You wont drink that much will you?" he said his voice slightly breaking "It depends if your going" i said "what if i cant go can i trust you with Niall?" oh i get it now he is jealous "so your jealous?" i said and bit my lip from smiling Harry started blushing "what if i am?" he said cupping my cheeks and pecking my lips i loved how he was taller than me. "Don't worry babe you can trust me with Niall" i said while gabbing his hand  and going to the next class. 

What do you think is going to happen with Louis and Niall hmmmm???. If you want to see how Louis' wallpaper looked like the link will be in the comments (: liked it a lot so i wanted to mention it :D im going to try to make the next update longer if i can that is kind of my goal more than 2 pages =) i hope i can do it (: Kay byeee guys xxx