Part 27

ahhhhhhhhhhhh i haven't updated in so long ;-; i hate me but i hope you like the update c: byeee xxx ((continuing with Harry's pov. ill switch later to Louis'))

Harry's Pov. 

"What did you say?" i asked in disbelief. He looked up for the first time in this conversation. "Oh u-um noth-nothing" he stuttered out.

"Did you just say you Love me?" i said tearing up. "Y-yes" but instead of being Happy i felt anger boiling inside me. "You love me huh?" i said licking my lips and moving closer to him. He looked scared and tried backing away from me but the door closed before he could.

"You Fucking love me" I said raising me voice. He looked down not wanting me meet my glare "If you fucking loved me! You wouldn't be going snogging other people's faces!!! THIS IS WHY I DIDN'T WANT TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!" i screamed. I put my index finger on his chin and made him face me. 

"And what did you do Louis?" i questioned already knowing the answer. He pushed my hand off his face and tried going back inside, i don't know why but I'm getting really mad that he wont even take a glance at me i know i probably look like a fucking monster to him right now, but still. 

I gripped his jaw with my hand his eyes tearing up "Answer me" I growled. I don't know what is happening to me right now.

"I-I kissed N-Nia-Niall" He said trying to hold in his now over flowing tears. I gripped his jaw tighter "Yes, yes you did" i said he got my arm and tried pulling me away but i just tightened my grip he let out a yelp.

"H-Har-Harry!!! please let go i-im sorry, just please let go" he begged i loosened my grip slowly turning more calm "I-Im sorry" i said and i ran off. What the fuck was that? i shook the image of me doing that to Louis out of my head running back home.

Louis' Pov. 

I was crying on the porch step in front of my house. I picked myself together and went inside, When i go in i went straight towards the bathroom. Although i wish i haden't. 

When i looked at the mirror i saw huge hand prints on the side of my face where Harry was holding me. I touched it and winced. You can slowly see it turning blue and purple it looked horrid. I don't know what came into Harry just then.

I just told him i loved him for the last time cause i knew he would never take me back. When he came near me it looked like his eyes turned black and he got out of control. I know the Harry that i loved wouldn't do that. cause when he left he said Sorry and ran off.

I was really scared and in pain from that situation just minutes ago. I walked out of the bathroom and i went up the steps and flopped on my bed. Hitting my jaw 'Fuck that hurt'

I hate Harry for doing this shit to me. I was going to tell him i was drunk but i felt like he was going to brake me fucking jaw if i even said that.  I don't really care right now I'm to tired to care. So i just took a nap, a long one and hopefully not wake up and dream about me and Harry snuggling. 

Next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 i was woken up by the most annoying beeping noise again for the second time for the past two weeks.

I got up and went towards the bathroom, I'm literally half asleep i almost fell getting up from me bed and stepped on a fucking cable cord  ((this fucking happened to me today -.-)).