Part 25

The moment you all been waiting for PART 25 i literally suggest you hear Half a Heart while reading this PLEASE?!?!?! it makes it 10xxxxx better alright on to the chapter

Before everything happened~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's Pov.

I was close to falling asleep in my closet when i heard the door open again. I peeked threw the small creek of the closet and noticed that my mom was standing there with i guessed was tea in her hand "Harry?" she whispered I opened the closet door to see my mom turn to me.

"come here Hazz" she said setting down the cup and holding out her arms, i crawled out of the closet and went in her arms, you can say I'm a mama's boy but i don't care cause i love my mom.

"Want to go to my room and wait for Louis?" she asked i nodded and we made our way to her room. She turned on her light and left the window open in case Louis came back . It was probably 9 right now.

I was slowly drifting to sleep at around 9:30 "go ahead and sleep dear, I'll wake you up when i see Louis' car" i nodded and drifted off to sleep in my mom's arms.

I was dreaming about Louis holding and kissing me. I never wanted to wake up, but i knew that i had the actual thing and i wouldn't want anything else.

I dont know how long i was asleep but next thing i know i was being shaken awake "Harry i see Louis' car" she whispered in my ear i shot up and ran out of the room heading downstairs.

I opened my door. A pain shot threw my chest at the sight in front of me. Niall kissing Louis, and worst of all Louis kissing back.

"L-louis?" He pulled away and looked at me with scared eyes.

Present time~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"H-harry?" I looked at him with disbelief "Its not what it looks like Hazz!" he almost screamed in terror "I think i know what was going on" i said in a low whisper my head down "Please Harry let me expli-" i didn't let him finish his sentence i slammed the door in his face slowly sliding down to the floor.

I started sobbing i heard yelling from outside "Go Niall!!!!" i heard Louis scream "but your my ride" he said back but In a more calming tone "Does it Looks like i want to drive with you right now" he said screaming once again.

I guess Louis heard me threw outside cause he started talking again "Please, please Harry open the door" he begged i tried my hardest not to open the door and kiss him right then and there, but i didn't i know what he did was wrong, and I'm not going to forgive him for this one.

"Go away!" I growled i heard him choke a sob and i heard footsteps and then a car riding down the street 'i have just lost the love of my life' I said to myself i turned off all the lights and went into my room.

I sat on my bed still shocked about what just happened. I pulled a pillow on my face. I screamed letting everything out "I HATE YOU LOUIS!" I screamed into my pillow and started crying again. I heard a knock at my door but ignored it knowing it was my mum. I heard her walk into her room once again.

I didn't sleep at all that night. If i did i would dream about Louis holding me and telling me he loved me, and that is the last thing i want right now to dream about Louis by my side, but knowing that he cheated on me, and worse with my best mate.

'I should have never trusted you' I say once passing out on my bed from all the tears and exhaustion. I really don't know what is going to happen tomorrow.

Was the last thought in my mind.

Next morning~~~~~~~~~~ (I hope you guys know this is really hard to write...)

I was woken up by loud banging on my door, I lazily got up and went to it, i thought it was my mom but when i opened the door i saw Louis standing there with bags under his eyes from lack of sleep, he was also very pail, i cant imagine how i look like.

Suddenly all the memories of yesterday came in, i started crying again Louis coming near me i stepped back "Get away from me Louis, GET OUT!" i yelled, he looked like he was going to start crying and he nodded walking away with a choke from trying not to cry.

I closed my door and slid down it again like yesterday, The more i think of it the more I want to do something about it. I thought of something, i looked over to the bathroom and thought for a moment 'I wonder if it really works' I thought i walked to the bathroom and went under the sink. Finding the exact thing i was looking for. A Razor.

Louis' Pov.

I was walking out of the house when i felt Anne grip my arm. I was already crying and i didn't want her to see me like this "I heard Harry screaming" she said she tried to turn me around but i didn't "Louis...what's wrong?" she asked i just sighed trying not to make it obvious i was crying "n-nothing" i said and walked out.

I remember everything, well not everything about the bar. But with Harry i cant believe i did that to him, I promised and what did i do? i fucking screwed it up, i screwed everything up our relationship. And worse of all Him.

'Why the fuck am i so stupid' I said to myself hitting my for head. I kept doing that until i reached my house. I came walking cause i didn't feel like coming in car. Even though it looks like its going to rain.

I arrived home and went on my phone i saw a message from Niall. I don't really want to talk to him to be honest, he kissed me after all but i shouldn't say anything because i kissed back. I don't even think Harry knows i was drunk. I swiped my phone to see the message tears kept coming out of my eyes landing on my phone, I could care less anyways.

N: Hey Lou i think we need to talk..

L: I have nothing to talk about with you

N: Look, i know your mad but.

L: BUT WHAT??!!

N: never mind i shouldn't have even texted you.

I didn't respond after that I know i was being mean and rude but, do you blame me? I just lost the Love of my life because of my stupid actions. More tears started going down my face as i thought about what i did to Harry he looked so sad and destroyed, and i just wanted to stab myself but i couldn't.

Harry's Pov.

I stared at the razor in my hand now covered in scarlet red blood. I slip it another time across my arm cause my wrist where full of patterns, i had to move them up. I can slowly feel the pain going away, but i keep going until its fully gone.

By now my arm is covered in blood, but i cant help keep doing it 'at least it's working' I said to myself.

I did another 5 times until i heard a knock on the door "Harry, honey are you ok?" I head my mom ask "y-yeah im f-fine ill be out in a m-minute" i heard footsteps going down the hall 'should i keep going?' i looked down at my arm once again.

"Harry! breakfast is ready!!" i heard her yell 'i'll do the rest later' i said to myself once again. I went to the sink and washed off all the blood from my arms/wrist. I went to my room again and got to my closet.

I pulled on a random sweater just to cover my new freshly made cuts. That's when i noticed the sweater I'm wearing was Louis'. I remember when he left it here when his mom made him go home. I kept it cause i didn't think he would mind.

I took it off and set it on my bed 'i'll take it to him later' i went in my closet once again and put on one of my own sweaters. It was one that said 'Jack Will' in huge white letters.

I went into the kitchen making sure i don't make it to obvious that I'm in pain from my arms "Honey, can i ask you a question?" i nodded and she continued "What happened to you and Louis?" I felt like i got Half an arrow in my chest.

And i couldn't take it out "Nothing mom" "Are you su-" "YES IM SURE DROP IT" i said getting up from the table with anger in my eyes. I looked at my mom and she seemed almost...scared "I-im not hungry anymore" I ran upstairs and slammed my door shut and locked it.

I started crying and didn't stop. 'Maybe right now is the best point at continuing' I went back to the bathroom. 'This is never going to stop' I thought.

Im literally crying my eyes out right now. It's not even funny omg...hope you liked it...Bye xxx