Part 16

Hey guys i don't have any ideas and i need help so if you are really, really nice can you maybe tell me some ideas? Alright enjoy this Chapter :D!!!

Louis' Pov.

I cant believe that happened to my Poor Hazza that boy wouldn't know how many more punches i would throw at him if the police didn't come. I was so mad but worried and that isn't a combination and more with me. I'm so Glad that I was there i heard someone crying as i was walking to the store when i heard it I walked near the sound and saw Harry. he looked so defeated and it got me so mad so i just punched the guy and Harry fell on the floor. 

I'm just glad he is alright i don't know what would have happened if i wasn't there and I'm Happy i was cause I'm suppose to protect him and I'm willing to do it for as long as i live and in this relationship and hopefully that is forever i thought as i looked over at Harry he looks so cute when he is sleeping he had his arms tightly around my waist and i had mine on his as well at that time i heard someone knock on my door i groaned and tried to move the sleeping boy out of my grip i have no idea why i locked the door when we fell asleep i got out of  bed and went to open my door. We kind of took a long nap

"Hi Louis mum said that dinner was ready so if you and Harry want to come eat?" Lottie said and i nodded and she left downstairs i went to Harry to wake him up "Hazza food is ready" i said as i shook his shoulder "i don't wanna get up boo" he said and turned the other way "you don't want to be with me then?" i said hopefully getting him to come and eat "ugh fine" he said and got up i smiled and took his hand and we walked down the stairs.

"Hello sleepy heads" My mum said Harry chuckled and i smiled "so what are we eating?" i asked and she gave me and Harry a plate "nothing big but some Macaroni and Cheese" and i smiled and nodded and got my fork and started eating I looked over at Harry just looking at his plate "something wrong babe?" i whispered to him and he looked up "oh nothing" he smiled and got his fork and took a small amount of food and ate it once he had it in his mouth he had a face of disgust "I'm not hungry" he said and was about to get up "alright but are you sure your ok?" he nodded and just by that i knew he was lying i took one more bite "sorry mum need to make sure he's ok" she nodded and i went to the living room.

"Harry?" i said once i didn't see him in the living room i looked around confused and went upstairs to my room i opened my door to see a crying Harry cuddled up on the bed i ran over to him and wrapped my arms around him "Harry what's wrong?" he shook his head and held me so tight i gave him a kiss on the head "you can tell me anything y'know" i said and he nodded "I-I'm sorry i j-ju-just hate myself f-for not p-protecting myself and having you saving me even though you could have gotten hurt because of me and i wouldn't have lived with it.

My heart broke hearing him say that doesn't he know that i will do anything for him even if it means to give up my life "Harry it's not your fault even if i did get hurt i wouldn't have cared because you are mine and i would do anything in my power to protect you y'know i love you I'm willing to give up my life to be with you even if that means loosing it alright? don't ever blame anything on yourself ok cause your my Hazzabear and i don't want anything happening to you" i said and i could hear his crying stopping "thank you boo" "I-I love you to" he said and i lifted his chin up so he can face me.

I leaned in and gave him a kiss, our lips moved in sync it was the most loving kiss i ever had i pulled back from the most memorizing kiss "i love you Harry" i said and held him in my tight grip "i love you to" i said and we ended up going to sleep again "Tomorrow do you mind if i go to my house to let me mum know I'm ok?" he asked me why would he even ask of course he can i said yes and with that he fell asleep for the second time in same night.

Next Day>>>>>>>>

I woke up the next day with the light burning in my eyes and a beautiful sleeping boy beside me i stared at him sounds weird but i couldn't help it he looks so cute when he sleeps i saw that he was waking up and i closed my eyes but left them a little open to see what he is doing i saw him rub his eyes and than looked at me with a smile he was about to get up but i fluttered my eyes open "Oh hi boo" he said and i smiled at the nickname "Hi babe" i said and sat up "so when are we going to start school again?" i thought about it "when you want to" i said i didn't want to push him into school cause of the events that happened this week.

"We can start next week if your mum is ok with it?" i nodded "she would i promise" i said and i heard a stomach grumble "you hungry?" i said and he nodded "very" and with that we changed clothes and walked downstairs hand in hand no-one was awake right now "what do you want to eat boo i'll make it" "Um how about some eggs?" he nodded and i got four eggs from the fridge i walked over to him and he got all four of them in one hand "you have really big hands babe i can only fit two in my hand" i chuckled and he smiled setting his dimples off "you want some bacon?" he asked and nodded bacon is always good.

"so after breakfast I'm going to my house to tell my mum I'm ok" i pouted but replaced it with a smile "alright i'll walk you k?" i asked and he nodded and we started eating again after about another couple minutes the twins came downstairs "what you guys eating?" they asked at the same time i chuckled a bit "eggs you guys want some i think there is some extra?" they nodded "alright then" i said and got up from my chair the twins sat next to Harry "Hi" he said to the two girls next to him the smiled "Hi Harry" i got the plates of food and took it to them "here you guys go don't make a mess cause I'm taking Harry to his house so he can talk to his mum alright?" i said and the smiled and nodded and continued with the food they had.

"You ready to go Harry?" he nodded and grabbed his shoes from the door and put them on i did the same and we where out the door in hand in hand once again i smiled to myself I'm glad i met Harry i don't know what i would be doing if he was not here after ten minutes we where at his door Harry walked threw the door and me behind him "Mum! I'm home" he yelled that's when Anne came out with a worried face she ran to Harry and pulled him into a hug "Louis' mum told me what happened I'm so glad your ok" she said rubbing his back "Thank Louis mum he punched the guy straight in the face" i chuckled.

"He deserved it" i said and Anne looked at me and mouthed a thank you i nodded in response we stayed at his house for a little more time "well i got to go guys" i said and Harry pouted "alright thank you again Louis means a lot" Anne said and i gave her a hug and Harry got up and gave me a hug "see you tomorrow?" he whispered in my ear "of course" i said back i gave him a peck on the lips and went towards the door i waved and closed the door and walked back to my house 'good thing its early' i thought to myself and walked back home 

And that was chapter 16 hope you liked it and i made it long cause i felt bad i haven't updated in over a week :( my friend got sent to a clinic cause she got caught cutting and its been really tough so im'a go bye :D sorry again that it took long xxx