Part 24

Hi! ok...nothing i really need to say so I'm going to stop writing now and get on to the story :3 (i know i used Louis' pov. last time but I'm going to use it again)

Louis' Pov. 

"This line is really long" Niall suddenly spoke "Well it looks like a fun club i could understand why it's going to take long" i said with a plain expression on my face  "Louis are you sure you want to go inside then we can just leave cause it looks like your not even excited about it" Niall said with his voice almost bubbling with anger. 

"No...I'm sorry its just I'm not really thinking straight today" he nodded and turned forward. I rolled my eyes, he is lucky Harry said to stay with him. Don't get me wrong Niall is a great lad but it's just not the same without Harry. 

It was still raining and there was more thunder, I was going to text Harry to see if his mum would change his mind but i left my phone in the car, "Hey Niall I'm going to get my pho-" but it was to late we where already at the front of the line some how "ID" the guard told us, we showed him out ID's and went inside.

"What where you going to say Louis?"  Niall asked i shook my head to say never mind, he nodded and went towards the bar "2 beers please" I asked the bartender he left going to get our drinks i turned to Niall and smiled. He smiled back the bartender returned with our drinks in his hand.

"Here you are" he said and went to go with other people asking for drinks, I took a sip from my beer, I looked at Niall seeing he was taking large gulps of his beer i laughed "Slow down mate" he put his beer down and started to chuckle "Well we got beers for a reason right might as well drink them" he responded back.

I nodded in agreement and started drink me beer again this time a big gulp I know i promised Harry i wouldn't drink so much without him here but, That's exactly why I'm drinking so much I'm here with Niall instead of Harry.

Harry's Pov. 

I sat on my bed almost about to cry. There was thunder being heard everywhere. Another roar of thunder was heard from outside my window I pulled the overs over my head and began to cry 'I wish Louis was here'  I said to myself. 

I was about to text him, but i didn't want him to be worried about me, I heard a knock on my door "c-come in" i stuttered out the door flew open i peeked out of my covers to see my mum standing there with a worried expression "Are you ok Harry?" she spoke. More thunder was heard and i whimpered i heard footsteps coming over to me.

I felt her wrap her arms around my body "Do you want me to call Louis?" oh no "N-no mum he's with Niall remember?" "I'm pretty sure he would come back for you if your worn out like this" she had a point i knew Louis would come for me i gave in and told her to call him threw my phone.

He pressed his contact after finding it and handed me my phone. There where more sounds outside but i didn't pay attention. There was a while of ringing before it went to voice mail "He didn't answer" i said while frowning "Call him again its probably the noise from the club"

Yeah she knew where they where going. I told her when i asked if she would change her mind, she didn't obviously.

I called probably 5/8 more times before i gave up, My mum left my room with a sigh i laid back down starting to cry again cuddled into my pillow imagining it was Louis. These are the types of things i hate about myself, that I'm afraid of thunder. There was another one and i lost it i ran into my closet with a pillow and whimpered every time i heard it. I somehow was able to go asleep alone and cold.

Niall's Pov.

Me and Louis where laughing and messing around. It was obvious that we where already drunk after a hour "T-then she fell" we both started laughing at his story of his sister trying to play football but failed and fell tripping over the ball and landing right now her face.

I let out my loud laugh, we continued this way until we wanted to dance. We got off the bar stools and made our way to the dance floor. 

We started dancing to the rhythm of the song that was playing, I was drunk but i know if i did anything stupid with Louis tonight than it would cause a lot of trouble for Harry and Louis. And i don't want that to happen because of me, 

The song ended. Me and Louis walking back to the bar stools "H-hey do you think they would let me back in if i go get my phone?" Louis asked hiccuping I laughed and nodded. We went towards the door i waited for him at the entrance after telling the guard what he was doing.

He returned back with his Phone in his hand "There?" i asked he nodded and we headed back to our seats. That's when he went wide eyed.

Louis' Pov. 

9 missing calls from Harry. 9!!! i didn't take no time to call him and see what was wrong only to be sent to voice mail after a couple of rings. I sighed angrily, Why did i leave my fucking phone in the car?!? "Lou what's wrong?' Niall asked out of no where "I got some missing calls from Harry s'all" he nodded "What time is it?" 

I looked at the time and saw that it was almost about to be 11. "It's almost 11" i said "We should probably go back then so you can go check on Louis i nodded and we headed out of the club saying no words to each other.

Skip car ride~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got to Harry's house first. I was going to drop off Niall first but he said we should check on Harry first. I saw that Harry's mum's light from her room was on, "I cant believe its still raining" Niall said "I know right" we both had sweaters cause we knew the rain was going to come.

We got to Harry's front door I was going to knock. When Niall tapped my shoulder I turned around so see what he wanted next thing i know i was being pulled into a kiss. I couldn't help from all the alcohol, but to kiss back so i did.

"L-Louis?" I heard a familiar voice say behind me i pulled away from Niall with Scared eyes to see the one person i came to see.

Harry. 

DON DON DONNNNNNNNNN omg that was hard to write. What do you guys think?!?!!?!? I'm actually really proud of this update (: Hope you enjoyed :* ALSO Dedicating too.......you ready......jenniferlyn2000!! I promised i would dedicate it to her So here you go Love byee xxx