Part 28

Oh my fucking Jesus man.....I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE 486123947814723489 YEARS *Le sigh dont you ever get those times where you roll play and you cant stop like- can we just take a moment...alright i haven't updated cause of really bad school & family problems so sorry and on to the story

Harry's Pov.

It has been another week and Louis has been with Eleanor the whole time. I will admit I'm jealous but at the same time I'm glad. It has been maybe 3 or 4 weeks since Louis has cheated on me and now I'm starting to regret breaking up with him.

I have been more depressed no and days. My mum still doesn't know i cut and i don't want her to know anytime soon. I'm just not cutting on my arms anymore. No i cut every where arms, thighs, stomach, legs, collar bone, it hurt at first but you get used to the pain. 

I was planing on going to Louis' house today and talk about maybe getting back together. I've missed him so much and i don't want to lose him. Niall told me he was drunk and i should have known that. Sometimes I'm just really stupid and do things that are stupid.

I'm getting ready right now so i can go to his house i told my mom and she said it was fine. I put on a sweater and sweats i would wear skinny jeans but i cant. I said by to my mom and walked out the door sighing. I know this is probably a bad idea cause i don't even know what he is doing or if he is even at his house. 

I slowly walked to his house scared of what he might say or do. If he doesn't want to get back together i don't know what i would do to be honest. He is my whole world if i lose him i loose my world. 

I was maybe 3 houses down to his house and i can feel my heart pumping with nervousness. I cant even explain what I'm feeling right now. I'm already at his front door and I'm afraid of knocking i should have planned this out. 

I walked over to his door shaking cause of the nerves. I build up my courage and knock. It was a few moments before he opened his door smiling, he looked great but his smile turned into a frown once seeing it was me. 

It hurt. "H-hi Louis" i said scratching the back of my neck. "hi Harry" he awkwardly smiled "um i just wanted to talk about some things" he looked at me and nodded holding the door open. I walked over to the couch and sat down. 

He walked over and sat on the other couch. I frowned but he didn't notice "So what did you want to talk about?" he asked looking up smiling, how much i missed his smile it's so beautiful. "Um i wanted to talk about..." he looked at me waiting for me to continue "Getting back together?" His eyes widened. 

Louis' Pov. 

Did i hear right? did i just hear what i think he just said? I don't know if I'm happy right now or pissed off. "U-um I'm sorry i shouldn't have came" he stuttered out i felt bad honestly. He got up almost about to leave but i got up after him and grabbed his wrist. 

He let out a squeal and pulled his wrist away. I looked at him with confusion "Harry are you alright?" he held onto his wrist breathing in and out deeply i walked over to him but he just took a step back. "Harry..Let me see what happened?" he kept backing away tears in his eyes. I'm so confused right now. That's when i saw something red on his sweater.

"H-harry let me see your wrist" i said calmly he shook his head rapidly and kept taking steps back "Harry show me you wrist" i was getting mad right now if he is doing what i think he is doing I'm going to get pissed. Not at him but myself. 

He was walking to the door with small steps but before he can open the door i ran to it and than leaned against it "i said show me it" i was mad right now i will force him to show it to me if i have too. I need to know if he does it or not. 

He held out his hand shakily not looking at me but to the side of him a tear going down his face. I lifted up his sweater sleeve and almost broke down crying..Am i the reason he does this? does he only do it on one arm? what other problems does he have that i wasn't there for him for? the most important question is.....Would i even consider going out with him again....

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHOOORRRRTTTT I KNOWW IM SORRY i had to hurry and make this update this is unedited like most chapters AND Dedication too......LarryIsForever!!!! i promised her if you want a dedication ask me and i might consider it :3 alright BYYYEEE xxx