Part 23 (please read A/N :)

HIII guys well again i have no idea what im writing but where ever my mind takes me is what happens in this book :P. Well, i just wanted to say thank you, again cause iv'e been seeing that the comments have raised and so have the votes, I know that there is only like one vote for each chapter and barely any comments but there are some and im thankful I dont know how many people are reading this, but if you are thank you so much for giving me a chance with all these reads comments and votes and i will love you forever and ever, It makes me happy knowing that people are actually reading my book ;-; so one more time THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! 

Louis Pov.

I'm really worried about Harry, I'm actually having second thoughts about not going with Niall but I already told him and he looked really happy. I just want Harry to trust me with Niall cause I'm not going to drink so much cause Harry isn't going to be there but i want Niall to have a good time too. 

I see Niall coming out of the last class of the day "Hey Ni!" i called after him he turned around and smiled. He waved "Hi Lou" he said, I only let Harry call me that but ill let it slid "What time should i pick you up for the club?" he thought for a second "um, is 8 alright?" he asked i nodded, Shit I forgot about Harry i had to pick him up from his class.

I ran to the other side of the Hallway and no one was there i sent Harry a message to see where he was.

L: Babe where are you? So I can walk with you

H: Its alright I'm almost home (:

L: But where are you ):

H: I'm maybe not that far from school 

L: Alright wait for me where ever you are ok?

H: Alright..

I ran threw the school doors and headed the way me and Harry usually walk. I started running until i saw a little figure leaning over a tree i ran over to Harry "I'm sorry" i said he jumped a little "Why are you apologizing?" "cause i forgot to get you from your class so we can walk together" i said while looking at the ground.

I heard footsteps coming closer to me. I felt Harry put his hand on my chin and lifted my head so i was looking at him "Its alright" he said and leaned down to kiss me. I felt his his soft lips collide with mine and i took to time to kiss back.

"We. Should. Go" I said in between kisses I pulled back and looked at the sky "Looks like there is going to be a thunder storm" i felt Harry tense "hey you alright?" he nodded and we started walking home hand in hand.

Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at the mirror and i looked some what decent. I don't really care what i wear when Harry is not with me. Sounds rude but i just don't want to look good for other people, but I made myself look good even though i didn't try.

I styled my hair into a quiff, I put my "Love will Tear us apart t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and my black vans to go with it. I dress very differently from what i wear to school, i don't know why but i do.

I grab my phone and check the time 7:45. I'm going to text Harry and see if he can come just to make sure.

L: Hey Hazz can you come tonight? x

H: No I'm sorry Lou ): 

L: Are you sure you want me to go with Niall i can cancel..

H: Don't worry Lou its alright (: 

L: Alright..Love you Hazz

H: Love you to xxx

I sighed i was going to message Niall when a huge roar of thunder was heard from outside my window making me jump. 'That came out of no where' i said to myself 

L: Hey Niall are you ready?

N: yup I'm ready how bout you?

L: yes, I'll pick you up right now then 

N: Alright! 

L: Turns out Harry isn't coming with us btw 

N: Oh really that sucks ): 

L: yeah alright ill see you in a sec bye

N: bye 

I put my phone away and got out of my room Niall gave me his address at lunch when it ended. So there was no need to ask for it, I went down the steps i saw my mum sitting on the couch with the girls watching T.V.

"Alright i'll be back in a little while" I told them making my way to them kissing my mum's cheek and kissing the girls forehead's "Is Harry going with you?" Lottie asked I shook my head "No his mum has him doing something" i said she nodded her head slowly understanding "So your only going with Niall?" i nodded "I'm just telling you this right now Lou, Don't do anything stupid and something you will regret" 

My mum nodded her head in agreement "alright.." i said they started watching T.V again and i made me way to the door. I got out and went towards my mum's car. I unlocked the door and went inside. I took a deep breath and started the car.

Skip car ride~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got out of the car and went to the door. After a moment i knocked and waited for someone to open the door. A few seconds later I saw a happy Niall smiling with excitement i smiled at him back. "Ready to go?" he nodded and we went back to the car.

"So what bar are we going to?" "Oh its this one called 12 Bar Club" (A/N this is actually a real bar). "Alright" the rest of the ride was silent we didn't talk until we got there, And lets just say, It was Full.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

 This is probably the shortest chapter i wrote these last few updates /: Any who hope you liked it (:! byeeee xxx