chapter 4

Hi guys i really hope you had a great Halloween filled half of my bag only half cause then my parents friend had to leave .-. well enough of my night and on to the story and thanks for all the reads ;)

Next day~~~~~~~

I left at the same time i did yesterday so i can meet lou again he said we should keep meeting every morning of course i agreed because he did the cutest little puppy dog face ever and it just made me melt "Bye mum" i said as i was walking out of my house already "Bye love" i heard her say right when i closed the door i always walk because its just like a 5/10 minute walk from my house but i wonder if Lou lives close or far huh maybe ill just ask him when i get to school because i do really want to know in case i want to surprise him at his house. It was a really nice day it didn't even feel like it was morning to be honest i was about 5 minutes away from the school bye the time i left so i guess it was about 10 minutes i get there 

Louis' Pov.

I waited for Harry at the same table and everything i was really bored and quiet but something about harry makes me want to be myself witch is crazy excited and very, very hyper. It was about 5 minutes later and then i heard the doors open and it was Harry i started to get excited but not a lot to make me look like a idiot he walked to me and i got up and gave him a hug witch of course gave me shivers "Hi lou" he said once we pulled away from each others grip "Hi hazza" i said with a wide smile across  my face he just gets me really happy every single time i see him and i loved him because of that "so urm what do you want to do Hazza?" i said as he put his thinking face until he finally thought of something right away "How about we play truth or dare?!?" he said in a excited voice "cool alright who goes first?" " you go first lou" he said so fast so i just chuckled at his excitement he looked at me so i began to speak "Truth or Dare Hazza? 

Harry's Pov. 

"Dare" i said after thinking for a little while he started looking at me with a smirk played across his face "Ok i dare you to go in the hall ways and scream IM SEXY AND I KNOW IT in the middle of the hallways when a teacher walks by" he said while he was trying to keep a serious face but then failed i was a teacher going out of her class room and into the hall way i quickly ran to her and half way screamed in her ear what Lou told me to do "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?" she screamed at me and i put a serious face while biting my lip trying not to laugh "Unless you don't want to get in trouble i suggest you go back with your friend over there laughing" she looked at Louis and then pointed at him he looked away but you can still tell he was laughing "Now go!" i walked away so fast while laughing i got to say that was funny because she got scared. "There" i said with a little sass but mainly a joke "K my turn, Truth or Dare Lou?" he thought for a moment and said truth. "Urm.....OK i got one" i said this was a weird question but i just went with it cause i didn't care "Have you lost your virginity yet?" he looked at me with wide eyes but then smiled "Urm no not really you know how you try and look for that perfect person that you love so much? im going to wait for that person to do all that good stuff" he said with a little chuckle "Thats really cool Louis" i said with a smile i was really happy because he still has his y'know what i mean "Truth or Dare hazza?" he asked me once again" "Truth"......

There you guys go that was chapter 4 wooo and if it took long im sorry im feeling every bad today witch also explains why this chapter was all over the place hah well bye my little kittens ^~^          

~Ahtziry