Part 30!!!

Ok guys this is now Part 30. Im so happy cause i thought i would have ended up deleting this story by chapter 5 cause i would get no reads so thank you so so so much for a chance It might not be a lot of reads to some people but it is to me so thank you xxx

Louis' Pov. 

Me and Harry where on the way too the fair. He looked really cute in his outfit, like a little kid. I didnt notice how much i missed him until now. 

Eleanor has been a good help with Harry. We didn't do anything i told her about mine and Harry's relationship and how it ended and she was Ok with me being gay. She did admit that she liked me but she understood and didn't act like those bitches that make a big deal about it.

She is a really nice friend but i can tell Harry didn't like her. I spent a lot of time with her just talking about my problems. I'm surprised she doesn't get annoyed. 

We where maybe about a few more minutes away from the fair right now and I'm really excited i haven't been on a date with Harry in so long. I want that to change i would gladly be a couple with him again. I didnt feel bad for him, i didn't ask him out again cause i saw his cuts, i did it cause i still love him.

I really want to show that i do. Cause he thinks im doing this to make him happy again and to stop cutting. I really want him to stop but at the same time I just want to try agian cause i want him to be mine. 

All of a sudden Harry started jumping in his seat pointing at the fair. I laughed at his cuteness " Have you ever been to a fair?" he thought for a second "well i did once when i was a little boy but i haven't in a while" he explained i nodded and made the last turn.

It was hard to find parking, but after arguing with this old lady i finally got one. I didn't mean to argue with her i just really wanted to find a parking spot. Harry was laughing the whole time in his seat i tried not to smile during the fight with her.

It was like 5 minutes of my sass being thrown at her after she finally gave up and let me have the parking spot. We got out and i took his hand. He smiled up at me and intertwined our hands. I smiled and we continued walking. 

We went past the ticket box and i payed for them of course. "Where do you want to go first Haz?" he looked around and saw a ride and pointed to it. 

It was one of those huge spinning ones, i didn't really like those but ill go if Harry wants to. "Alright" i smiled "Let's go" he quickly ran over to the ride getting in line. we where probably the fith people here considering it was Harry running and not me. 

 It was maybe a few more minutes before we where getting on the ride. "Oh my god this looks scary but fun" He said i laughed and he smiled at me. 

I'm glad he's mine again..Im not going to loose him again, well i don't plan too and i hope he doesn't plan to either cause i love him.

The lady started talking into the microphone saying that the ride is about to start i held onto the bars tightly "dang im nervous" i said chuckling nervously "don't worry Lou" he smiled and held onto the bars but not as tight as me.

The ride started moving and going up in the air slowly and i smiled. When it started going faster it was not bad the breeze felt good and relaxing. That was before it went all the way up and started spinning like crazy. Harry was laughing by me and closing his eyes he looked cute. 

I started laughing with him this ride isn't bad its pretty fun. He threw his hands up in the air not holding on to the bars anymore and started screaming i can fly. I laughed loudly you can probably hear it from the bottom. 

The ride was over and me and Harry decided to play the games for a while and than we would go to more rides. 

Harry started walking and i followed him, he looked back at me and smiled taking my hand and intertwining them together i smiled and we started walking looking for a game that looks fun. That's when Harry stopped and pointed to the booth with big teddy bears "look Louis! those bears are so cute!" 

I smiled and looked at the booth seeing the cute big bears. "You want me to win you one?" he nodded quickly and started running over to the booth i followed and chuckled walking in front of the booth. 

The game was to throw a ball and take down all the pins i payed the man and got my ball missing the first 2 shots making Harry frown. I took a deep breath and aimed my ball at the pins as if i was a professional. 

I threw the ball making them fall to the ground Harry smiled ear to ear. I smiled and the man handed me the bear i took it with a thank you and handed it to Harry. 

"Thank you Lou!!" He pecked my lips and hugged me the bear at his side i chuckled and pulled away from the hug giving him a kiss on the cheek, "your welcome Hazza" he smiled and we kept walking looking for more games we can probably play. 

We decided to eat since there was no games with good toys in it. We saw this little booth that was selling food and me and Harry walked over to it. We got out food and sat down on the little tables "Thanks Hazza" he smiled "no problem Louis" he took a bite on his food and started chewing it i did the same and soon after a few minutes we both finished getting up and started walking around for our food to go down. 

Harry sighed happily and looked at me intertwining our hands again i smiled back at him and started swinging our hands together. 

"Im glad you gave me a chance Harry" i sighed "If i wouldn't have i wouldn't be happy anymore i just needed a little time" i nodded and kissed his cheek again he smiled "what ride should we go on next?" he shrugged "we'll see as we walk" i chuckled and we started walking around more and more just waiting for our food to go down and than we went to a few child like rides. 

when it was maybe 9 it closed and we had to leave we had a great time and he even won me a bear as well but a smaller one but i didn't mind it was something and I'm happy with it. 

I got in the car opening his door before i went to mine and drove him to his house..maybe we'll go to mine. Who knows? 

And here is the update after maybe 347528 years of not updating I'm sorry guys >.> Well this is not edited so it might be sloppy so i apologize alright byee (: !!!