Taehyung and I waved at them and turned back to see Suga hyung carrying the dirty twins, and Ho Seok holding Mi Yeong's hand.

"Did she leave?" Suga asked.

Taehyung and I nodded.

"Jin and Rap Monster hyung already left to buy the supplies and cake."

"And your girlfriend dropped an important present."

"What was it?" I questioned worriedly.

"A picture frame.. Of all of us?" Jimin said, picking up the shattered fram with the picture.

I widen my eyes, walking towards him to take a look. The frame Cindy bought had multiple frames, each picture had all of us, including the children.

"Wait.. Didn't Suga hyung buy this...?"

"Mwo?!" Suga widen his eyes and rushing to grab the frame.

"Yoon Gi!" Ho Seok yelled.

Suga hyung jerked back, revealing a bloody hand.

"Omo hyung!" I blinked in surprise.

"Appa!" Mi Yeong cried. Then Seojun started crying as his twin held onto him. I grabbed Seojun, rocking him and patting his back.

"Shh, it's okay..."

"I'll get the first aid kit," Taehyung quickly turned away to the kitchen cabinet.

"You should've been more careful.." J-Hope sighed, picking Rae Hyun up.

Knock knock knock

"I'll open it." Jimin turned away.

"Tae Tae!" Seojun sniffled, reaching his arms out to Taehyung.

"I got it," Taehyung smiled, switching off by giving me the box, and I carefully handed him the child.

I opened the box, pulling out an alcohol pad, cloth and tape. Suga walked back from the sink, wiping his hand with a napkin.

"Here hyung-"

But he pushed my hands away. "Don't worry, I don't need it." He said.

"Yah! Min Yoon Gi!" Jin hollered from the doorway. "Get your butt back here, and patch it up! Nobody wants blood stains on Soo Ah's birthday!"

"Appa," Suga looked down as his daughter tugged onto his hand, "please put a band aid.. Omma will be very worried.."

"Yeah, Mi Yeong's correct.. C'mon hyung," Taehyung weakly smiled.

"Fine."

~Taehyung's POV~

"Did we do good?" I asked Seojun and Jaehyun.

They both giggled, Jaehyun clasping his hands and nodding.

"Awe, they're just like Mi Yeong when she was about their age.." J-Hope smiled, playfully pinching Jaehyun then Seojun's cheek.

"They do," I looked at Mi Yeong, who was sitting beside her father and helping him wrap up his wound. "But now she seems to be a lot like Soo Ah."

"Mi Yeong has more ot her mother's genes. If Soo Ah did pass away from that accident, 4 years ago, Suga would've only depend on her...."

I slowly nodded, "Yeah... And Agust D would break out again..."

J-Hope blinked in surprise and sighed. "Sadly, yes he would.. Let's not think about the negative thoughts. It's Soo Ah's birthday, and we might not have enough time to decorate and prepare everything."