Chapter 12: No Breaks of Arguments

~Soo Ah's POV~

Suga slammed his fist onto the table and got up. "Then stop falling for my wife. You had the chance in the past. But not anymore."

"Min Yoon Gi!" I yelled at him, also standing up. "Can you not do this at the dining table?"

"Soo Ah-"

"Ani! I don't want you to speak another word. I wanted this to be a peaceful morning, and all of us to get along. So please, sit down and eat your meal. Even if you think about something else about our relationship, there's nothing between us."

"Suga, just calm down and sit. Your wife will become angrier if you don't." Jin sighed.

"Fine."

I sighed, Suga finally sitting back down and the rest of us sat down. I looked up at Taehyung as he kept poking his food. I wanted to say something, but looked over at Suga as he was doing the same.

"Honey, eat your food. All of you, eat! I will starve myself if you both don't, or get along."

"Soo Ah!" Jungkook widened his eyes, "Don't do that! It's not good for your health."

"I just can't stand the two of them like this.." I mumbled.

Taehyung blinked, then slowly scooping a spoonful of rice, and into his mouth.

I grabbed Suga's bowl, then scooping a spoonful as well.

"Ahh!~"

Suga just started at me. "What are you do-"

And I shoved the soon into his mouth. I pulled out the spotless spoon and smiled down as I scooped another.

"Aigoo... You're like a child. Both of you."

"Soo Ah, just eat." Suga chewed, trying to push the spoon away but I refused.

After our bothersome breakfast, J-Hope and I were on dish duty. I soap while he rinsed the dishes.

"You know, I'm surprised that Ji Yeon didn't tell the paparazzi's that you and Suga been married for almost 3 years now."

"Me too." I sighed, handing him the last plate. "Oppa, I had a strange dream about Yoon Gi and Ji Yeon.."

"What was it?"

"Something about me leaving to get something, but when I went back, Yoon Gi was with Ji Yeon.... I-I don't know what's up with it. It's been happening for almost a whole week now."

"Well, dreams are dreams. I'm sure that it isn't much."

"Are you sure?"

My brother nodded, placing the plate away, "Yeah. But even if that happens, Suga hyung would always love you."

"True.. Gomabseubnida oppa~" I smiled, hugging him.

"Haha, anything for my baby sister.."

I brightly smiled, looking up at him. "I can't believe that you're my brother. You're perfect."

"I suppose. But not everyone is-"

"Aigoo.. Sibling love going on."

We both looked over and saw Jimin and Jungkook.

"Omo! Did we ruin the moment?" Jungkook blinked.

"Ani," I giggled, "we were going to head back anyway."

"Okay. Joesonghabnida though. We just came to make popcorn."

"Sure, it's over there." I pointed over at the drawer.

"Gomabseubnida noona~" Kookie smiled as he and Jimin made their way.

J-Hope and I both walked out of the kitchen and towards the living room where everyone else gathered around.

I sat next to Suga, laying my head over his shoulder. Taehyung on the floor, Jin sitting with Rap Monster, and J-Hope on the other couch.

"Jimin! Kookie! Hurry up!" Jin called.

"Almost done!" Jimin yelled back as Kookie ran out of the kitchen. Then Jimin ran after him with the bag of popcorn.

"Ready?" Suga asked.

"Yeah!" We all smiled. I giggled, looking up at him while he clicked play.

Our drama marathon began and Suga held onto my tightly as he leaned close to my ear.

"Tomorrow is our 3 year anniversary.. Are you excited?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" I giggled.

"I have a surprise for you. So, please have the patiences."

"I'll try." I kissed his cheek, and snuggling in his embrace.

After a few episodes, I got off the couch and went to the kitchen for a glass of water.

I poured the water into a cup, and taking a sip.

Could that dream really mean nothing as Ho Seok said..?

I tilted my head as I watch Suga from behind, looking like he was about to fall asleep.

"Aigoo..."

"Soo Ah?"

"Omo! Jungkook! You scared me.."

"Ahh, joesonghabnida." He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. "But you looked a little uneasy, so I wanted to check up on you."

"Oh, gomabseubnida for asking, but I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded, "Yeah. Mian haeyo for worrying you."

"Alright I suppose." He turned away, but stopped.

I looked up at him with concern.

"By the way, aren't you and Suga doing something tomorrow?"

"I'm not sure. He just said that he has a surprise for me."

"Okay. Good to know." Jungkook turned away, "Anyway, feel better noona~"

"I will." I chuckled, and walking to the counter table.

First, how is he awake? I thought he was asleep!

I frowned, then thought about his words about tomorrow.

Is Suga really going to do something?

I thought deeper about it and hearing a knock.

I placed the cup down and headed towards the door.

"Coming!"

I opened the door, and guess who it was.