Chapter 26: Painful Thoughts

I'm sorry, but look a Jungkook.. HE'S CRYING! OUR MAKNAE! OMO MY HEARTU
-------------------------------------------------

~Suga's POV~

The boys were sleeping over for the week until we had to leave. Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin and Jin were eating again, Rap Monster talking over the phone, and I was with J-Hope, watching over Soo Ah as she laid asleep over the couch.

I sat stroking her soft hair, "Ho Seok."

"Yes?"

"Do you think I'll be a good father to our baby?" I softly questioned him.

"Well... This is your first experience. But you'll learn during the process." J-Hope smiled brightly.

"Thanks.." I smiled back.

"Wah... Our Suga is smiling!"

"Aigoo, stop. I'm the hyung here."

"Correct, but still!~"

"Aish... I can't believe that we're brother-in-laws.." I sighed.

"But it's kinda fun." J-Hope cheered, "I'm the sunshine, and you're-"

"Darkness." I chuckled, "Army and everyone are still not over it."

"Which makes it weird." J-Hope laughed.

My phone buzzed without notice and I pulled it out of my pocket. I received a message from an unknown number..

'Come to park tomorrow morning at 8, oppa. I need to discuss something with you privately. I'll be waiting.' - unknown

"Who is it?" J-Hope asked, trying to look over.

"Ji Yeon..."

"Omo, I thought you deleted her number."

"I did! She probably never deleted it.. But she wants me to meet with her tomorrow. Cam you and the others watch Soo Ah while I'm gone?"

"Of course."

~Jungkook's POV~

"How's that wound of yours? Do you need a new band aid?" Taehyung asked.

"Ani, I'm fine." I softly smiled up at him.

"Then stop touching it. You might get it infected." Jin sighed, pulling my hand away.

"O-Oh.. Mian haeyo hyung."

"There's nothing to be sorry about. Now, Eat Jin!"

Jimin bent over, then nibbled onto Jin's finger. Taehyung frowned with a smile, and I just stared at him.

"What the... Jimin!" Jin started laughing.

"Oh boy.. Here comes the wind shield wipers." I teased him.

Jimin led go and we all bursted into laughs.

"Aigoo~" Jin finally calmed himself, wiping a tear from his eye.

"With just a simple laugh, you teared." Rap Monster said, approaching to us. "You feeling alright, Kookie?"

"Yes hyung."

"Yoon Gi did pull a harsh punch to our maknae.." Jimin sighed.

Taehyung nodded, "Yeah. Remember how hyung punched me?"

"But he punched me harder than you think. You were slightly bleeding, just with a simple wipe, the blood is gone. But I needed a fricking band aid." I grumbled.

"Jungkook, calm down," Jimin said, "this isn't the time to argue."

"Wae?! You took the punch as if it was painful. Psh, that was nothing! I could've handled it." I yelled, slamming my fist against the table.

"Jungkook, please calm down. Soo Ah is trying to rest right now, and none of us wants to bother her." Rap Monster frowned.

I took a deep breath, the memories that flooded through my mind slowly went away.

When we were all happy. Smiling, laughing, sharing each others thoughts, but now all we do is hide our pain. Everything has changed so much..

"Omo, are you crying..?" Taehyung blinked, leaning close to my face. Then the other hyungs started leaning close.

"A-Ani! I am not!" I rose my voice again, wiping my cheeks.

"Kookie..." Jin gave me a hurtful look.

"I just need alone time.."

I rushed out of the kitchen, then walking out to the front door. I slowly glanced back to see Suga hyung fast asleep, his head over a pillow that was placed over his shoulder. Then J-Hope hyung softly smiling, stroking Soo Ah's hair..

Why I can't be one of them. The one stroking her soft hair; or be her love-.. Stop...

I shook my head, and quickly turned back to the door. Unlocking it, and walking out.

"Jungkook-!!"

The door closed shut at one of my hyungs before he could finish. I sighed and started walking off to who knows where.