Chapter 8: Reunited Lovers

Before we start.. JUST LOOK AT SUGA ABOVE!! AHH, MY HEARTEU

------------------------------------------------------

~Soo Ah's POV~

Another week past, and the doctor released me. But they did say to come back to get my cast off, and to get my ribs checked up.

Suga walked towards me, pulling a blanket over me.

"Oh- Why did you bring a blanket here?"

"To keep you warm and to cover your cast." He said, pulling me close.

"I guess." I chuckled as we both headed out the doors.

Paparazzi's were crowded out the doors. Suga looked around as a security rushed towards us.

"Please stay behind me. I will try to bring you both to safety to the van." He said.

We both nodded and went out the door. The security started pushing paparazzi's and their camera's away as Suga pulled me close to him.

"Are you doing fine?"

"A bit. But my ribs kinda hurt.."

"Just endure it a little bit, okay?"

I nodded, moving close to him, and looking around as the paparazzi's all started taking pictures, and asking questions.

"Miss. Jung! What is your relationship with Suga and V?"

"Excuse me, Soo Ah! Are you dating V? Or back with Suga?"

"Miss. Jung! Did you ever broke up with Suga?!"

I did want to reply, but at the same time I didn't want to. The door opened and I struggled to climb in. Suga pushed me in and Jungkook carefully pulled me.

The security pushed one of them away so that Suga could get in. I pulled him in, and the door closed shut.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked, his face close to mine.

"Yeah, thanks for asking." I chuckled, slowly pulling away.

Jungkook weakly smiled at me, also pulling away to pull on the seatbelt.

"It's so crowded.." V blinked as their flashes went on.

"Very." Jin nodded.

I looked back as the paparazzi's tried following us, but we drove off quickly.

The driver drove us to mine and Suga's house first. Everyone waved goodbye as I just smiled while Suga helped me.

"Annyeong Suga and Soo Ah!"

"Annyeong~"

Suga held onto me tightly as I looked back at him. He unlocked the door and closed it behind. Then pulling the blanket off me, and leading me to the couch.

"Here. Get some rest while I go make you some warm tea and something to eat."

"Can you just get some warm tea? I don't feel like eating.." I softly asked until my stomach growled loudly.

Suga chuckled, "Ani. That vicious monster of yours need to be fed. Plus, you haven't eaten anything for the past few days. I don't want you starving later."

I sighed and nodded. "Alright, I guess. At least let me help."

"Wae? I can't let you do anything. Especially if you're in pain, besides you-"

"Arraso! Just stop nagging.. My head is starting to ache again..."

Suga chuckled and left as I pulled out my phone to see a some text messages from my brother.

'Yah! Soo Ah!' - Sunshine

'Answer your phone!'

'Reply to your brother!!'

'Why are you not replying back!?' 

'Are you making out with Yoon Gi??'

'God damn it, you better not!'

'Wae?' - Baby Soo

I texted him back.

'Suga and I just arrived home, oppa..' 

'You never know..'

'You're an idiot. It hurts to move, so I can't really do anything.'

'Your the idiot here. Anyway, what are you doing?'

'Resting? What else?'

'Good. You better be resting.. Annyeong little idiot~'

'Aish.. Annyeong oppa.'

I threw my phone onto the other couch and tried looking up for Suga. He was still in the kitchen so I tried getting up. But the pain hit me hard. I squeaked, and laid back down.

"Aigoo.. Why does it have to hurt to much..?"

"Here's your tea, and I made you soup." I hear his voice coming close. Suga placed the cups and bowl down onto the table, then helping me get up.

I winced a bit, "Careful..!"

"Omo! Joesonghabnida! Is it that bad?"

I slowly nodded as he handed me the cup. I blew it softly then taking a sip. Suga took his cup as well, but didn't seem to take a sip.

"I-..." I looked up at him. "I can't explain enough how sorry I really am.."

"Honey, I forgive you." I placed my cup down and held his hand, looking at it. "All those gifts you gave me, and how you apologized just made me tear up. I couldn't dare to reject it."

"But how? How I left you, yelled at you, and went out with someone else, and you still forgave me? I don't deserve a woman like you..."

"Don't say that, Yoon Gi. What ever you do, I know that you don't really mean it."

"But I promised to you on our wedding that I would care for you, love you with all my heart, and to never leave your side...But I-.. I just.. I'm a terrible husband." Suga looked away from me as he started crying, his hands covered his face.

I let out a deep sigh that ached me, I patted his back and tried pulling him close. "There, there... Don't cry.."

"I'm so sorry Soo Ah!" He cried louder over my shoulder.

I softly smiled at him, pushing him off. Suga stared at me with his teary wet eyes. I brought my hand up and caressed his cheek.

"No matter what, I'll always love you... Even if it aches, my heart will never change for you."

"I don't even know why you love me so much." He softly cried.

My smile became bigger, as I stared at his lips. Suga's soft, bright pink lips. I kept staring at it, slowly leaning in close to him. Then our lips met with my eyes closed. I knew he was surprised, knowing that I usually never bring up a kiss. But I knew that he really needed it. We both did.