Chapter 43: Kookie's Idea

~Soo Ah's POV~

Knock knock

"I got it!" Cindy called from living room as I continued to bounce Mi Yeong in my arms.

"I'm really trusting you and the boys to take care of Mi Yeong.." I said.

"Don't worry, it'll be fine," Jin chuckled. "Parenting already seems hard when I watch you and Yoon Gi rushing around the house. Spend some quality time together and relax a bit."

I smiled and nodded, "Thanks Jin."

Jin smiled, gently pinching Mi Yeong's cheek and then walking off to the living room.

"Yoon Gi is home!"

"Pa!" Mi Yeong squealed, as I walked out to them. "Pa!!" She squealed louder, reaching out as I chuckled.

"Wow, was someone waiting for daddy to come home?" Suga smiled, getting up to hold Mi Yeong.

"For a long time," I laughed, handing Suga Mi Yeong.

"Aigoo, how's my little princess?" Suga rose a brow, then bringing her closer to kiss her cheek. "But sorry Mi Yeong, omma and appa has to go out and buy something."

Mi Yeong shook her head, gripping onto her father's shirt. We all started laughing and Jin tapped the baby's shoulder.

"Come on Mi Yeong.. You gotta come with your uncles."

But she looked back at me, then she started to cry.

"Omo... Honey, don't cry.." I chuckled, grabbing her and soothing her. "We'll only be out for a bit. Omma and appa will try to be quick and have time for you, okay? Saranghae~" I looked up at Yoon Gi and quickly gave him a look to grab everything and leave. Then shooting a glance at everyone else.

"Let me hold her," Cindy opened up his arms.

"There there..." I softly said to Mi Yeong, and carefully placing her in Cindy's arms. Then slowly stroking her cheeks and rushing out the door.

Taehyung quietly closed the door behind me, and Suga chuckled, "I'll drive."

"And I'll drive on the way home." I went to peck his cheek and walking to the other side.

~Jungkook's POV~

"Well, let's play!" Taehyung cheerfully rose his arms up, his hands intertwined with Ngoc's.

"Hold up, Ngoc, let's talk for a little bit." Cindy blurted and stepping forward to separate the new couple.

"Sure, anything." Ngoc blinked.

"Yah! That's my girlfriend!" Taehyung's pouted.

Cindy turned around and lowered her head, "I know.. I just need a private talk with her." She quickly turned back and rushed upstairs, dragging Ngoc behind her.

As I watched Cindy leave, I could tell that something was wrong. Her facial expression seemed anxious and nervous, and her body language seem closed.

She was different. I slowly walked towards Taehyung, gently pulling his sleeve.

"There's something wrong with Cindy.. Should I ask her what's wrong?"

"It's probably just some girl things," Taehyung shrugged, holding a lollipop.

"YAH! DON'T FEED THAT TO THE BABY!" Jin shouted from the kitchen.

Mi Yeong giggled, clasping her hands as she looked up at us.

"Who knows. Just wait or something," J-Hope patted my back. "But I mean, you both like each other. Mind as well make the relationship official already. Like Taehyung and Ngoc!" He brightly smiled, grabbing Mi Yeong away from V.

"I know, I just don't know when and all that.. What if she says no?"

"Why in the world would she say no?" Rap Monster scoffed, "Just by going back to everything you two have been, she really likes you. There's no way that she would reject you."

I slowly nodded, "I suppose."

"Do you have an idea of asking her out?" Jimin added.

"Kinda, but not exactly. Might not be perfect as Taehyung, but we'll see..."

"Omo..." Jin faked wiping a tear out of his eye, "Our baby is growing up so well... I raised my baby so well.."

We all laughed, "But we do need to think of a plan for him and Cindy." Jimin winked.

"What's your idea, Kookie?" J-Hope hyung asked me, patting Mi Yeong's back who was now asleep.

"Okay, so here's the plan..."