Chapter 24: Finally Letting Go?

~Suga's POV~

"Where's Jungkook taking Soo Ah?" I questioned, walking out of the kitchen with Jin beside me.

"Don't worry, Jungkook just needs to explain and confess everything from the past that he kept from her." J-Hope smiled.

I glanced at Jin as he nodded, placing a hand over my shoulder.

"I suppose so.."

"Oh, and breakfast is ready." Jin smiled as the boys ran to the kitchen.

"Finally!"

I followed behind them, as they each grabbed a bowl and putting rice. Then the side and main dishes.

I sat next to Taehyung as he looked up at me with a mouthful of rice.

"When is our next concert, Nam Joon?" I cleared my throat.

"Um... Our manager said about next week, I think. But let me check again."

I nodded, Taehyung nudging me with an empty bowl in his hand.

"Hyung, you should eat too."

"I'll eat later.." I pushed the bowl away and got up. "I'll go tell Jungkook and Soo Ah that it's time to eat."

The boys nodded, and I went out to the living room. Then looking over to see Soo Ah.

Turning away, Jungkook grabbing her by the hand. Their faces close... My eyes widen and I busted the door opened.

"YAH!!"

Jungkook looked up with shock, and the two pulled away. Without any hesitation, I furiously rushed towards Jungkook and pulling out a fist.

"Omo! Yoon Gi!" Soo Ah screamed as she grabbed onto my arm.

"What the hell was that?! Why are you trying to do, huh?! Kiss my wife who's pregnant with my child?!" I hollered with fury.

"Hyung.." Jungkook blinked as he touched the wound over his lip.

I pulled Soo Ah off to grab him by the collar.

"Then tell me what I just saw." I growled under my breath.

"Yoon Gi! Calm down!" Soo Ah grabbed my arm again, and pushing me off Jungkook.

"Hyung!"

"Yoon Gi.."

The boys ran outside, separating us as Jin, and Rap Mon took Jungkook inside.

"Honey, we weren't going to kiss, okay? He-"

"He was going to kiss you! Didn't you know how close you two were?!" I rose my voice again.

Soo Ah sighed, placing a hand over my chest, "He wanted to.. But I could tell by the look in his eyes... Jungkook knew that it would be wrong."

I grabbed her hand firmly, my gaze only focused on her until Taehyung spoke up.

"That's correct. Jungkook isn't that type of person. But maybe Jimin is..."

Then we both heard a slap, as J-Hope wrinkled his nose.

"Aish, this kid.. This isn't the right moment."

Taehyung rubbed the back of his head with annoyance as Soo Ah lightly smiled.

"Just cool down, okay? I'll go back inside and treat Jungkook's wound.."

Soo Ah pulled her hand away from my grip and walked back inside.

J-Hope and Taehyung walked towards me, and Ho Seok placing a hand over my shoulder with a slight smile.

"Trust her words.."

Taehyung nodded, lightly patting my back.

~Taehyung's POV~

I'm always afraid when Suga hyung gets pissed off. I didn't know what else to say, but lightly patted his back.

I couldn't believe Jungkook would do that.. I mean, if I were him I might've been caught kissing her...

Wait what? Nothing... No! Nope! I wouldn't do that! Bad Taehyung, bad!

We both walked back inside as Jungkook and Soo Ah were sitting on the couch, medical stuff laid out on the table.

I walked towards Jungkook as his eyes were closed. Soo Ah gently wiped off the blood with the alcohol pad as he winced.

"You're okay buddy." I said as Soo Ah smiled.

"We're almost done." She placed the pad down, and pulled out the small band aid. Unwrapping it, and putting it on to cover up his wound. "There you go! All finished."

Jungkook opened his eyes and weakly smiled, "Gomabseubnida noona.."

Soo Ah nodded, grabbing the supplies and leaving to the kitchen.

"You closed your eyes..."

"Of course I did. Why wouldn't I? I probably would've been dead in Suga's arms..."

I chuckled, wrapping an arm over his shoulder. "Well, true. Ignoring to make eye contact with her, and falling for her all over again.."

Jungkook scoffed, pushing me off. "Stop. We'll eventually get her off our minds... Hyung's just really lucky to have her.."

"He is..."

Soo Ah was the girl I always dreamt of.. A caring, gentle, weird girl. Well, I'm not too sure about weird, but she's perfect.. I knew that I had to move on, but is it really time? Kookie hasn't.. But we both should ...

All I ever wish now is for great happiness. Until the baby is born, I will erase my feelings for you so you and Suga could to be a complete happy family.

Jungkook and I are in the same path anyway, mind as well we help each other get up to our feet and face the reality.