"Just a couple curiosities, but they can wait if you don't feel like talking."She smiles at me and the other two look down at me expectantly. I just kind of shrug and look back. 

"Nah it's fine... Go ahead and ask away." I sigh softly and crawl up to the top of the bed to lean up against the headboard. They all look to each other and nod slightly and Cyntha scoots up beside me, placing her hand on mine. I smile a little.

"Okay well... How long have you had these... powers of yours?"
"Since birth, I suppose. If not I don't remember when or how I got them."
"What all can you do?"
"Kinesis, mostly. I've not had much chance to practice anything else but supposedly I could pull of Astral Projection if I tried. But.... I haven't exactly had a whole lot of time to practice..."

Cynthia sits back away from me a bit and places her hands in her lap, a thoughtful look on her face. "Do you want to practice? Do you want to learn more about these powers of yours?"

"I-... I dunno. I guess so? Maybe? I'm scared to... These stupid things have gotten me into so much trouble in the past... I don't think I could. But.... After today... I may need to."

"I know someone who could perhaps help you... But it's only if you one-hundred percent believe you need it. You have to be sure. Because she isn't going to go easy on you." She reaches her hand out and pets my head gently. I sigh softly and look up at her before leaning into her.

"Yes. I do. I want this. I need this."

She plays with my hair for a minute or two before  giving a gentle kiss to the top of my head and pulling away. "Alright. I'm going to make a phone call." she stands up and walks out the door, Karin taking her spot beside me and Sienna leaving the room also. I sigh softly and lean into Karin and smile a bit as she just sits there and talks to me for a while, not really about anything interesting, until Cynthia comes back. "Okay, I'm back. I've spoken to her and she agreed to come over and start working with you tomorrow. Is that alright?"

I nod slightly and look down at the floor, kicking my legs slightly. "Thank you..." she makes her way over to my side and rests her hand on my head, gently scratching at my scalp. I murr gently and lean into the head scratches, relaxing into the touch and fighting to keep my eyes open. After a moment or two she stops and gives me another kiss to my forehead before leaving the room. I stare out after her, frowning and flopping back onto the bed, curling up in it and closing my eyes.

I wake up the next morning to Cynthia gently shaking me by my shoulder. "Jenny... Jennifer... You need to wake up dear. She'll be here soon. You need to come eat breakfast." I sit up a bit and rub my eyes, looking up at her with a large yawn. 

"Hnn... Okay" I sigh softly and slowly rise to my feet, shivering slightly. She smiles at me and reaches into a dresser, pulling out a long fuzzy night gown. "Oh.. what's this for?"

"It's mine. Don't get anything on it. Come on let's go." I nod slightly and slide off the bed, following behind her into the dining hall and sitting down. The smell of cheesy eggs and fresh bacon hits my nose as she brings my plate out to me and sets down a glass of orange juice. I close my eyes and faintly mumble a thank you before starting to eat. She gives me a kiss to the side of my neck, making me shiver slightly, then walks away. I look down at my food and play with it for a couple of minutes before digging in, taking a sip or two of my juice between bites. I finish rather quickly and lean back in my chair, closing my eyes for just a minute before I feel something wrapping around my wrists and waist. I open my mouth to scream but feel another thing sliding over my mouth, muffling my cries. 

I struggle and writhe about in my mysterious bonds, tugging at my arms and managing to catch a glimpse of my bindings. Long, shiny black tendrils are gently but firmly wrapped around my wrists and slightly up in between my fingers, another pair of tentacles are wrapped gently around my ankles. I assume that my gag is probably similar and start to struggle. I feel myself being lifted slightly from my seat and hear a thick sultry voice behind me. "Well well well.... I suppose this must be my new protege. How cute. I love the hair, redheads are cute, though it's obvious it's not natural. Ooh fuzzy! You sure look comfy in that... Hmm I wonder." I furrow my eyebrows and squirm around, only to shriek as I feel something thin and soft brushing up against my inner thigh. I quickly clamp my thighs together and grunt softly, mumbling incoherent protests into the slippery tendril placed over my mouth.