Slice of Her and Him

(Blurb)

Jaqy Viston, isang babaeng nasa kanya na ang lahat. Ang kagandahan, yaman at kapangyarihan. Makukuha niya sa isang kisap mata lamang ang lahat ng kanyang kagustuhan. Wants to get in her bad side? You'll only experience hell. In her world she is the boss. She doesn't care to anyone else even her family and friends but herself.

Ngunit sa isang tao na noon pa lang may nakatagong matinding galit tungo sa dalaga.

"The lies you all shown to me!! You all are liers! All of you!!"

Sinumpa at literal siyang binago.

Dahil sa nangyari, ang kasalukuyang buhay ni Jaqy ay nagkandagulo-gulo. Sapagkat maraming bagay ang kanyang naranasan at natuklasan handa niya bang tanggapin ang mga ito?

"Shit! What the-- Impossible! This is not happening! This is not possible."

"K-Kilala mo ako?"

"I just want you to know who I am."

"Bakit mo 'to nagawa sa akin? Sinong nag-utos sa 'yo? Anong nagawa ko para gawin mo 'to sa akin? Sabihin mo."

"My lips are sealed and I might die if I tell you. Kasama 'yon sa deal."

"I like you and I don't care if you'll think of anything about my gender. I meant what I said and I'll let you feel it no matter what it takes."

"Walang hiya! This is all your fault! This is all your fault!"

Lalo na't dapat niya pang hanapin ang taong nasa likod nitong masamang pangyayari sa tinatamasa niya ngayon.

Slice of Her and Him- Completed Unedited Book.

-.-.-.-.-.-

The characters and events in this book are purely fictional. Any references to historical events or real people have no existence whatsoever outside the imagination of the author, and any resemblance to actual events or people are nearly coincidential. Also, please do understand if there's an error. Foul words and stuff are also present so read at your on risk.

Watch its teaser sa taas po...

Photos: jpg, pnj and gif, videos and songs shown in this book are not mine. Credits to the respected owners. Inspired sa South Korean musical romantic comedy television drama series na You're Beautiful also known as He's Beautiful. But rest assured iba ang T.V. series na 'yon sa k'wentong ito.

PLEASE ENJOY!

©2014 IzoyaFhe