2

It had been a day since Lloyd and I made out. I hadn't told anyone about it. I kept trying to tell myself that it wasn't real. It never happened. I was straight, and I knew myself. I would never have let that happen. Not in a million years. Especially not Lloyd Blue. My brother's best friend.

     I woke up on a Saturday morning to hear Evan and Merci arguing. I looked at the clock and groaned, seeing it was eleven in the morning. I hated sleeping late. There was no time to do anything and I missed mom's breakfast she cooked before she left for work.

     I rolled out of bed in what I slept in. A plain black t-shirt and boxers. I rubbed my eyes before walking out of my bedroom door, stopping in the hallway as I heard Merci and Evan arguing.
     "You didn't have to go and fucking tell Mom about me sneaking out last night, did you? You just wanted to get me in trouble, you bitch."

     Merci gaped. "You little prick! It's not like you didn't deserve it!"

     Evan scoffed. "Don't act so innocent. I could easily tell Mom that you had Jeremy from the football team over last night. And I could tell her about all the guys you've had over besides him!"

     Merci lunged at him, but I yelled at her before she had the chance.
     "Can you both shut up? Please? You already woke me up, do you need to piss me off, too?"

     I started walking downstairs, with Merci following behind, ranting about how awful Evan was and how she can't wait until he moves out, and so forth. I walked into the kitchen and stopped in my tracks as I saw Lloyd making a sandwich on the kitchen counter. He dropped the butter knife on the floor and I watched as he bent over to pick it up.

     Merci continued ranting as Lloyd finally noticed me and smiled, showing off both dimples.
     "Hey Landen." He said, slightly laughing and gesturing to my clothes.

     I looked down and almost jumped, seeing as I was in my skin tight briefs, and what freaked me out more?

     I was hard.

     I waved at Lloyd as I ran back upstairs as fast as I could, quickly slipping into my joggers before going back downstairs. Merci was complaining to Lloyd about Evan, and Lloyd just nodded along like he perfectly understood every word, despite her talking 50 miles an hour.

     We heard something smash upstairs, followed by Evan screaming, "Shit!" Merci growled before running up the stairs, obviously about to go yell at Evan more. Lloyd gave me an awkward smile.

     "So, Landen." He sighed. "How have you been?"

     I shrugged. "Fine."

     Lloyd smirked. "So about yesterday."

     Oh no. What would he say? He was freaking out yesterday when it happened. 

     "I'm not gay!" I quickly blurted out. Lloyd looked surprised. Probably because I yelled, and I don't yell often.

     In a matter of seconds, Lloyd had that same stupid smirk back on his face. "Really?" He asked. "Because if I do recall, you were rock hard."

     I felt my face get hot. Why was he even talking to me? Why was the only time he was talking to me about something like that?
     "I'm straight as a ruler!" I yelled again.

     Lloyd chuckled. "Maybe one of those rubber rulers that bend."

     I rolled my eyes. "What about you? Are you gay? You must've been feeling around if you knew whether or not my dick was hard! And you're one to talk. You had a huge bulge. And if I do recall, you came onto me."

     Lloyd looked at me with those icy cold eyes. For a moment, I was scared. I barely knew him. I didn't know what he would do. What if he turns the whole story around and runs upstairs and tells Evan and Merci that I'm a complete homo? Which I'm not.

     "Landen." He started to say. "What happened in your bedroom yesterday was an accident." He grabbed his plate and stepped closer to me, and leaned down, his face inches away from mine. "I was teasing you. Calm down. I'm not gay either."

     I turned away and felt myself blush. I felt like I completely embarrassed myself! I made such a big deal out of it, he probably thinks I really am gay!

     Lloyd walked past me, brushing his shoulder against mine, and went upstairs.

     Fuck, Landen. Why do you have to make everything so awkward?