curvin' everybody

If this one-shot is familiar to you, maybe it is. Check out my 'conversation' tab to find out why.

Meanwhile, enjoy!

- Em :) xx

/

The bass shook the floor beneath my feet, causing a small shiver to shoot up the length of my spine

The bass shook the floor beneath my feet, causing a small shiver to shoot up the length of my spine. My eyes wandered, watching as the strobe lights around the club caught sight of crowded bodies grinding against one another. I just chuckled, calmly sitting down on the nearest bar stool, crossing my legs as I rested my body against the table behind me.

"C'mon, (Y/N). Have a little fun!" Dinah hollered, making me shake my head in response. Normally I'd be in the mood to party, but being in my bedroom was much more desirable. But of course, with Dinah being Dinah, she dragged me to party, saying something along the lines of, "We need to celebrate the end of our college exams!" I saw her point, but it wasn't necessarily how I wanted to celebrate. I had stayed up until the sun rose to study my ass off, and the last thing I needed was to stay up for any longer. My bed was calling me.

The Polynesian simply pouted at me, extending her hand out to me. Rolling my eyes, I shot my head back to finish the last of the alcoholic drink I had in my hand, setting it on the bar table and taking the older girl's hand. She tugged me closer and closer to the dance floor, my nostrils filling with the pungent smell of sweaty bodies and drunken messes. "Let loose a little bit. Oh, and you might want to turn around because I spot a chick checking you out." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"I cannot believe you right now, Dinah-Jane." I replied, to which she cackled at. Her laugh was drowned by the next set, filling my ears with the silkiest voice. Fuck, this song is my shit. Ah screw it. I took Dinah's hand and gave her a twirl, taking her by surprise but she grinned, noticing I was finally easing up. I swayed my body side to side to the rhythm of the music, letting my hair cascade over my face occasionally. The adrenaline pulsed through my body like electricity. Okay, maybe tonight wasn't so bad.

Girl you bad as fuck, they can't tell you nothin',
Out here turnin' up until I met you, babe
Now you got me stuck, ain't gonna let you get away,
Let you get away,

Suddenly, Dinah brought her hands to my shoulders and turned me around- my eyes immediately capturing one's of hazel color. "See, I told you. She's hot." Dinah muttered, forcefully pushing against my back a bit. I peered over my shoulder to glare at her, but she was already lost in the sea of people. Great.

By the time I turned around, I caught sight of the hazel eyes again. The brunette stared at me from afar, a small smirk playing across her lips as she moved to stand up from her seat. She, without even making eye contact with anybody, pushed aside her beverage and seductively strolled towards the dance floor. As she walked, men and women alike took a look at her- fueling this intense feeling in the pit of my stomach.