help us

Nobody's POV

Shit, shit, shit.

Camila's hands grasped onto the side of a handle installed in the interior of Fifth Harmony's tour bus, peering towards the back lounge to see her manager's lifeless body displayed in a pool of their own blood.

Fuck.

Squeezing her eyes shut in hopes to rid of the gory image, Camila looked toward the front to see the other four girls huddled in random parts of the bunks and couches, holding onto the nearest thing they could find. The tour bus swerved on the road, the bus driver attempting to rid of the two large vans that barreled full speed behind them, burly men peeking out from the windows with automated guns in hand.

"Why are we being targeted? I don't understand!" Camila thought as her knuckles turned white from grasping the metal bar too tight.

Suddenly, a large 'pop' was heard. Camila watched as their bus driver desperately tried to keep the vehicle under control but to no avail. Items flew everywhere as the girls screamed from the skidded impact, the bus taking a toll from whatever it had rolled into as it eventually plopped on its side.

Moments passed, the faint smell of gasoline filled the air as Camila slowly fluttered her eyes open. Her vision was blurry, and she could hear faint whimpers echo amidst the smoke. The girls.

Lauren was the first to speak, "Is everybody h-here? Let's get out before this thing explodes..."

They heard another faint cough coming from the front of the bus, finding their bus driver bruised severely with small shards of glass penetrating his skin. He was in far worse condition than the girls, and the sight broke Camila's heart.

"Burt, c'mon now. We've got to get out of here," Ally encouraged, sufficing a small smile to reassure the half-dazed man. He slowly nodded, although he was obviously disoriented. Dinah and Normani slung the older man's arms around their neck to support his weight, crawling themselves out of the bus and into the open air. It appeared they were out in the middle of nowhere, much to the girls' dismay. But, there were no perpetrators in sight.

All the girls slowly made their way out of the battered vehicle, their senses in complete shock. Camila's vision was gradually returning to normal, but she wished it hadn't. She watched as her bandmates limped together, attempting to keep their bus driver from passing out as they all fought to keep their eyes open. This was no time to stop.

Strolling for hours on a barren street, Dinah simply broke down crying- Lauren coming to her aid at once while Ally attempted to take her place in keeping Burt upright.

"I-I'm sorry, but it just h-hit me. We're so lost..." Dinah sobbed, making Lauren and Camila frown at the torn sight. "What if they come after us again? What if they—"

"I know it's a lot to take in, but we can't waste our time worrying right now. We have to calm down, our number one priority is to find help." Normani said, surprisingly calm— in which the rest of the girls nodded in agreement.

Camila caught sight of a car coming their way, the headlights of the vehicle catching the other girls' attention. She waved frantically in the air, the driver catching sight of the stranded woman and pulled over on the side of the street. The stranger's eyes widened at the man whom was in desperate need of medical attention, getting out of the car to assist Normani and Ally without hesitation. "Get in the car," The woman said, not sparing to give any questions, much to Camila's surprise. She took a moment to peer at the stranger, giving her a pair of thankful eyes. The woman was cladded in a buttoned-up crimson shirt, slacked in ripped jeans and a pair of boots. Camila was definitely drawn to the appeal, keeping her thoughts to herself as she willingly got into the backseat of the large four-wheel vehicle.