Hold Me

{Stefan's P.O.V}

I turned off the engine of the car as we reached home from Elena's birthday date.

Just as I was about to open the car door, Elena's hand rested on my lap, her eyes playful.

My wide eyes met her playful ones, and I finally began smirking.

"Oh. What have you done Elena." I said huskily.

Elena smirked from the passenger side of the car, trailing her finger up my thigh and stopping midway.

"Just you wait." I said to her as we both got out of the car.

I walked up to the porch, struggling to find the keys in my pocket.

Finally finding them. I unlock the door, when Elena slams my body against the door, her body inches away from mine.

Elena leans forward, waiting for me to kiss her tender lips.

I lean in to kiss her, my breath hitting her already parted lips.

Just to tease her, I back away.

"Ugh. Just kiss me already." She pleaded.

"What was that?" I asked her smirking.

"I'll do it myself." She said crashing her lips onto mine.

Elena's kisses were hot and urgent. Kissing her was heaven.

I kissed her back immediately.

Still kissing each other like crazy, we stumbled inside the house.

Elena immediately pushed back my coat as I slid down hers.

Elena kicked off her heels in the corner of the living room.

My hand rested on the small of her back as our lips met again in a long passionate kiss.

She pulled back to catch her breath as I stared into her dove like eyes.

"I love you so much." I said, trailing a finger down her jawline to her neck.

I felt Elena's breathe catch in her throat as my fingers just stopped over her chest.

"I love you too." She whispered.

Elena guided me to the bedroom, holding my hand in hers, never breaking eye contact.

Reaching the bedroom, Elena latched her lips to mine again, slowly making her way to my neck.

She started unbuttoning my shirt as her warm lips contacted my neck. She gently bit the area near my collarbone making me gasp.

"Elena........." I whispered.

She silently chuckled because she knew what effect she had on me.

Sliding my shirt down on the floor, Elena traced a finger on my abs, making her way to my jawline.

In an urgency, I kissed her warm lips again as my fingers made way to the back to unzip her dress and in seconds, Elena's dress was lying on the floor.

Never losing eye contact, I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bed, gently resting her there.

I started kissing her neck gently, and started leaving kisses all over her upper body.

She unhooked her bra and threw it in a random corner of the room.

She giggled.

"What?" I asked, my eyes wide.

"It tickles." She said laughing.

To tease her, I kept leaving small kisses over her upper body making her laugh even more.

Suddenly she caught my hand and whispered in my ear, "Lose the pants."

DAMN

Elena unbuckled the belt quickly and I slid down my pants whilst kissing her.

"I love you so much." I whispered in her ear as I slowly entered her.

Elena gasped but managed to say, "I love you too."

I heard her moan, as she clutched onto my bare back, her fingernails digging into my back.

"Faster." She whispered.

I obeyed her orders, going a little faster.

Elena moaned loudly as she reached her climax, making me gasp simultaneously.

I plopped down on the bed, beside her.

We were both breathing heavily now.

Moments after, Elena cuddled up next to me, her head resting on my bare chest.

"Hold me." She whispered as I snaked my arms around her.

I kissed her forehead as she slowly started drifting off to sleep.

"Happy Birthday, darling." I whispered to her.

"Best birthday ever." She sighed as her eyelids grew heavy.