New Year's Eve

*New Year's Eve*

{Stefan's P.O.V}

We walk through the doors at the college party house, with Elena on my arm.

The others were already there since Elena took her own sweet time getting ready.

And boy, I must say she looks INCREDIBLE.

I mean, no one could ever compete with her.

She is the most beautiful girl I had ever encountered.

It was a college organized party and we were supposed to wear masks.

I picked up two glasses of champagne, the liquid still bubbling.

I hand over one glass to Elena.

"Hey. I didn't get a chance to say this to you earlier." I said, catching her attention.

"Yeah. What is it?" She asked, sipping on the glass.

"You.........you look incredible tonight. Beyond beautiful." I finished.

"Thank You Mr. Salvatore. You look pretty dapper yourself." She said, smirking.

I chuckled and she giggled back.

"Dance with me." She said.

I happily agreed and led her to the dance floor, our fingers intertwining, my other hand on her waist and hers on my shoulder.

"Everybody's staring at you." She whispered.

"No. Believe me. They all are staring at you." I whispered back.

After a couple of dances, I left the dance floor to get us some drinks.

Elena was at a table with Caroline and Bonnie and a girl I didn't recognize.